chapter fifteen.

There was a shadow hovering over me. When I looked up Antonin Dolohov was suspiciously looking down at me. What does he want now. "Antonin." I greeted him, but he didn't return the welcoming words.

"Are you just going to stand there or are you going to say something?"I spoke, already getting irritated because he was taking up my precious time, but when he put both his hands on the desk harshly, I back off.
"Stay away from Riddle." He said through gritted teeth and I looked him up to his eyes. Is he threatening me right now? "Why should I do that, Dolohov?" I was rather calm, but I knew that this boy is actually very skilled wizard.

"I will have you beheaded." He spoke confidently, he was full of himself, maybe even more than Tom. He will cut my head off? Really? He's a wizard for gods sake. "And I will do it myself" now he took his hands of the table, putting them by his side. His head was standing high, in his eyes, he had power over me.

"Dolohov," I stood up, he was a tall boy but I was tall too, so we were fairly on the same height, "do you know what you are saying right now?" I asked him, tilting my head. I was scared, sure but I still had my pride to fight for. "Just stick to what I said, stay away from him or you will regret it." Then he stormed off and I went to rhe boys dormitory. This will be fun.

I was now standing infront of the boys door, should I knock? But before my fist could come in the contact with the hard wood of the door, they flew open. The boy with platinum hair was standing infront of me now, with annoying look on his face. "You need Riddle?" He asked and when I opened my mouth, he already was screaming for Tom that somebody needs him.

I tired to look in the room but Malfoy was in my way, and now Tom was standing infront of me.

"Yes?" He asked, he was looking rather calm today, he always looks calm, something that is terrifying to me sometimes, nobody can be calm everyday.

"Well, I was just told that I was going to get beheaded." His face didn't change, but now he looked me in the eyes. "and what do I have to do with that?" He asked, now playing with his ring, is he serious? "It has to do with you, because I was treated if I don't stop hanging out with you I will loose my fucking head Riddle, or do I need to explain it better. My head will be cut of!" I showed with my hands a line going from one side of my throat to another.

Now my voice got louder, but not so loud that boys behind in the room could hear us.

Out of no where I was pushed back, and Tom stepped out and closed the door behind him. I was almost at the wall. "Who?" Tom asked. I looked at my fingers, I should probably tell him, "Dolohov" I said while looking up at him, his face scrunched up, he was looking for the possible explanation why he would threaten me.

"Was he under the spell?" He said and I shaked my head a no, Tom and I stayed silent for a minute. "What are we going to do?" I asked but he was not responding. "Riddle?" I called for him, nothing. "Answer me Goddamn it!" I somewhat yelled.
"Are you mental! If he hears you you will be killed, believe me Dolohov was not joking. Don't know near me until I clean this up, now go."

And then he was off in the room and I was still standing there, hopefully Dolohov didn't see this or I will lose my head, literally. I went into my dormitory, just in couple of days girls are going to be here and this problem with Antonin will hopefully be solved.

Next morning I woke up at 5 in the morning, it was a rainy and cold day out, so I put a skirt and a black sweater with Slytherin house logo on it, leaving the robe in my room I went down to the Great hall.

As I got in I immediately saw Dolohov, his eyes were following me, I also saw Tom, I almost went to sit with him, but then I remember that I actually like my head.

I was lonely, just now I saw how much time I spend with the Slitherin boy. Professors table was empty but one seat made my eye twitch. It took me long time until I remembered the name I forgot. Having not heard it in a while.

Hagrid! I looked over at Gryffindor table, he was not there, that means that Tom actually got him thrown out of the Hogwarts. I left my tray of food on the table and went running outside, it sounded like an good idea running down to Hagrids place but now that my shoes are muddy and the heavy rain pouring down at me is not the best feeling.

I knocked at the big and old wooden door, this place was so familiar to me, but I must look like this is the first time I'm in here.

"Yes?" A muffled voice said from the other side, and once the door opened I saw tall, young Hagrid, he was in his famous furr coat. "Hi Hagrid" I said trying to step under the somewhat small roof so the rain isn't falling on me. "Do I know you?" Hagrid asked, hiding behind his door I could only see half of him.

"Well no, but I heard that you got thrown out and I just wanted to say that I know that you are wrongly accused." I said while giving him a small smile, now he was staring to show more of him. "You really think so?" He asked, his voice now more sounding like the Hagrid I know.

"Of course, I have heard many nice things about you and I know you are a lovely person." I said while trying to clean my shoes in the grass, while still looking at Hagrid. "That is very nice of you, but not everybody thinks that" he said, looking down, and my smile went away, now my mouth was in a line, "you must not take others harsh words to heart Hagrid, believe me, only your true friends will see how nice of person you are." I said while stopping cleaning my shoes.

"You are wierd." He finally said it, from the moment he opened the door he could not for the life of him understand why would a girl he doesn't even know, stand in rain and make him feel better about the whole Basilisk situation.

"I like to call myself kind, but wierd suits just fine." I popped a smile on my face. Even if I'm feeling terrible that doesn't mean I have to make others feel the same. "Well, miss. I have to go, but thank you for whatever this is, and here you go, so you don't get wet." He handed me over an orange umbrella, and I laughed. Like I wasn't wet from head to toe already.

I thanked the half giant and went running back to the castle, not before waving at him