chapter nineteenth.

Hogsmeade. It didn't change at all. This is my first time actually coming here in this era. I'm with Druella. Walburga stayed back with Drvella, she still didn't want to leave the room.

Shops haven't changed at all, only the people. Druella and I had a good time, we went around buying sweets and decorations for our room, but our time was cut short by rainm

Just as we got into the castle rain poured down and other students were running up the pathway towards the grand door. Druella and I were munching on the candy while walking towards the Slytherin dungeon. We were the only ones.

"So tell me, what are you going to do about Minerva thing?" Druella asked
just as we entered the common room, Thank Merlin nobody was inside.

"I do not know. I fell like I'm some garbage that was thrown away." I commented while plopping down on one of the sofas. "Maybe we should corner her and tell her to keep away from him?" She asked while holding up her wand with a witcked grin. "I told you want happened the other time when somebody threatened one of Tom's companion?" The grin fell of her face and we went into our dormitory without saying another thing about the boy.

So today, as we were walking to our last class I saw Tom walking alone and I ran up to him.

"Tom" I called out already out of breath, he turned around just to start walking again. I furrowed my eyebrows, "why are you not speaking to me?" I asked while now walking next to him, he is not paying attention to me, he is acting like I'm not there.

"Tom." I spoke again while now taking a handful of his robe so he had to stop. "What is it?" He snapped. I jumped back a little bit because of his voice. "You are not talking to me." I exclaimed, like he doesn't know that.

"I don't need you no more Rowe, so walk away will you." He said while trying to get a hold of his robe from me. "You need Minerva now? You replaced me with her?" I asked, my grasp on the robe only tightening.

"She has everything that my follower needs to have, everything that my right hand needs, you were just a replacement until I found somebody like her." His words were like knifes, but what hurt me more was his cold glare. 

"Riddle." I said while pushing him back into a wall. One thing Tom Riddle doesn't know about me is that, the time I spent with him taught me how to take care of myself. "Alright, so be it. Have Minerva as your right hand. We will see how long she will last until you come begging for me." As I went to turn around he grabbed my hand.

His other grasped my chin making me look up at him, connection making me close my eyes. "Myra, you are not a good person, I can see you trying to be but you are lost, that's what you do not have. You pretend to be something you are not. In this world there is no good or evil, there is only power and thoes too weak to seek it. And you are weak." As he said that I grabbed a fist full of his hair.

Pushing his face closer to mine. "You want power? Power my ass Riddle. You will die trying to gain it, mark my fucking words." I wanted to kiss him badly. His scent overwhelming me. His whole being was overwhelming me. His lips were warm unlike his body. I wanted to gaze those lips so badly, but I couldn't. I felt betrayed so I let go of him and ran, ran until I didn't hear him no more.

"Myra, come on you need to leave that bloody bed." Walburga said while walking in our dormitory. I just covered my face with sheets even more, but they were ripped off my body by the black haired girl.

"I do not know what happened, but I can see that you are hurt." She stopped to sit next to me and I put my head high on the pillow. I didn't want to go out, I was in here the whole day, I didn't want to go out and see Toms or others faces. "There is no shame in what you are feeling, on the contrary the fact that you feel pain like this is your greatest strength." Walburga whispered while stroking my hair. I smiled at the girl, I have heard so many storys of her being bad mother and everything, but now, I know that almost all of them were lies.

There was a knock on the door and Druellas head popped in with, confused looking face. "Um, Myra, there is somebody that came to visit you." She opened the door fully and Professor Dumbledore walked in. I immediately sat up and Walburga straightened her posture. "Good evening girls." Professor Dumbledore said in a calm voice, I didn't see that man in a while and it made me smile to see him again.

"Good evening sir." Walburga and I said in unio. "Miss.Black can you leave Miss. Rowe and me alone for a second." Walburga got up, nodded and walking out of the door with Druella by her side. "I have heard that you are not feeling so well." Professor Dumbledore said while taking a chair from the corner and putting it next to me. I looked down at my fingers. "I have been feeling little low lately yes." I said the truth. I lied to him before, but now I just don't care anymore.

"And why is that Myra?" He asked softly, stroking his beard, it's not as long as it in the future. "It's just, that I'm feeling like I'm not enough." I spoke honestly, my voice cracking on the end of it, I shall not cry now, I shall not.

Professor Dumbledores head tilted with a small smile. "Sweet girl, it isn't that you aren't enough, it's your energy, it asks others to rise up, and not everyone is willing to go where they need to grow." I thinked about his words, is that why Toms not comfortable with me? "Is that a bad thing sir?" I asked and Professor Dumbledore smiled wildly, and shaked his head, "oh no Miss. Rowe, it's something that other people don't have, it's rare to see people with that kind of energy in them, so don't let anybody get you down, you can do anything you put your mind to." He said while getting up and putting the chair in its previous place.

"So don't be sad, happy soul is the best shield for this cruel world, so get up, we don't want you to get low grades." He said while clapping and I smiled, a real smile that went to my eyes. Albus Dumbledore always knows what to say, "and don't be afraid of the boy, he will see what he lost he will come to you, mark my words" and with that Professor Dumbledore was out of the door, even he saw that Tom is spending time with somebody else, and it made me even more happier that he thinks that Tom lost something good.

I got out of the bed, opening the door of dormitory. I walked down the stairs where I saw three girls sitting. "Why so quit?" I asked with a grin on my face and they all turned around, smiling widely at me, they walked to me and we hugged. "Feeling better?" Drvella asked and I could only just laugh loudly. "Much."