chapter forty eight.

The bell was telling me it was time for sleep or to just get in the safeness of my dormitory. Thankfully it was empty when I opened the door. Sitting on the bed was impossible, I just wanted to jump out of the window and feel free.

For the next couple of days Tom acted as normal, so did I. Nobody knew what happened, it was our little secret, but sometimes I wanted to yell at the two girls whom I share the room with. Tell them how much I like, love Tom and how he can't love me back.

It's monday, school only lasts a bit and everybody is feeling work free. So do I, but the only thing thats making me feel a bit, scared is that my nightmares are getting closer to reality day by day. Every morning I wake up drenched in water.

I tried to do everything about it, nothing worked. Girls still don't know about them or about Tom, I want to tell them, really do, but they will make a huge thing out of it. Maybe they already know.

"Hello." I said to Tom when he stopped next to me. He nodded in greeting. Have I ever told him how much I like when he nods? When he does anything at all? He engrosses me completely. We went to the Slytherin dungeons, first stopping at the girls lavatory.

"Here." I put my books in Toms hands. He held both mine and his in his hands. They were massive. After finishing the bathroom and washing my hands I went to take my books from him but he startled me by putting his lips on mine.

We kissed for a long time before separating.

It felt like an urgent kiss, from him. This is the second time we kissed and it almost felt as good as the first time.
We only kiseed, but I wanted more. He held me softly, pulling me into him not knowing that I am him. Doors of the lavatory opened with giggles and we stepped away for eachother.

The girls that walked in stopped when they saw Tom. They started giggling again and waving at him, making silly little faces. I took my books and got out rapidly, Tom following my steps. The kiss got lost in my jealousy.

"Oh thank Merlin you are here! I looked everywhere for you." Out of breath Druella was now tugging on my arm to follow her up the stairs. I didn't even have time to say goodbye to Tom. "What is it Druella?" I asked while entering our dormitory which was filled with dresses everywhere, what is this mess?

"I'm going on my last date with Cygnus today, help me!" She cried out while taking a handful of dresses, then we heard somebody clear their throat by the door. Tom was leaning on the doorway with a cheeky little grin playing on his face. I went to say goodbye, but Tom leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek before going away.

"That is so cute!" Druella screamed and I told her to quit down, helping her to find the perfect dress. "Where is Walburga anyway?" I asked her while she tried to braid her hair. She was truthfully terrible at it so I did it for her. "As soon as I said I have a date with Cygnus and need help she flew out of the room." Druella said while picking up different necklaces and bracelets and trying them on. I hummed at her response, trying not to mess up her hair.

"Are you and Tom dating then?" She asked out of nowhere surprising me. I shaked my head. "No, why are you asking?" I questioned her while giving her a looking through the mirror. She only giggled. "Because he only minutes ago kissed you on the cheek, something probably he never did to any girl." She commented and my cheeks turned red.

"Druella I don't want to jinx it, so let's not talk about it." I said and she gave me a serious nod. I liked that about her, she knew when to stop. I braided her hair in a lovely long braid. When she put on her dress and gave me a walk I told her how utterly, undeniably beautiful she was and that Cygnus is a one lucky motherfucker to have her.

"Don't Myra, you will make me fall in love with you." She commented while giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I laughed out loud. "That would be wonderful, the look on Cygnuses face would be unbelievable." We both laughed at the thought of the boy founding out.

Before she left I gave her one last hug. "Have fun Druella." I whispered in her ear just as Cygnus knocked on our door. "Thank you, and I hope, I truly hope that this thing you are having with Tom works out, for you and for him." She left after that. Leaving me with earth shattering grin on my face that just couldn't go away.

Oh Merlin I'm so in love.