chapter sixty one.

I was a beacon in the midst of darkness. Riddles manor was quite and frozen in space and time. Everybody was moving around me in dark robes, their faces covered with masks and hands clothed with shiny black gloves that felt cold on your skin.

My white hair and the absence of the dark robe made me a straight on target for everybody that wished to hurt me. Which would be foolish around ten of the strongest death eaters to ever live and among the strongest wizard to live today. Tom has come home this morning only to announce an urgent task we all had to come to.

We are going to Azkaban.

Since the "problem" we had with dementors that one day my bones are still stiff, hands trembled at the slightest cold. The thing that made me dread this very task was that I was the go to man of it. I was needed like nobody else.

"Hold my hand." Tom said next to me, readying for the trip we are going to make in the matter of seconds. Grabbing his own hand only then I noticed the uncontrollable shakiness of mine. "Just do it." I hissed through my teeth. Nausea hit me like a brick and then a wind so icy made me take a sharp breath in.

A building so dark you almost couldn't see it stood meters away from us. No light was coming out, just utterly complete darkness which made me weak in the knees. Silence was something I wasn't excepting, this is a prison full of pain and grief. So where are screams? Where are people whos souls were since long gone eaten by dementors?

Abraxas and Avery went inside, not by their own will of course. Their task was to catch the eyes or sockets of dementors and get them outside, to us. And they did, only in 5 minutes we could see them running towards us as their faces became more white and sweaty by the seconds.

My eyes were deceiving me. In no life was this a reality. Hundreds of dementors, maybe even more were flaying towards us, getting ready for the kill. "Do something!" Yelling was starting to brake behind us. "They are going to kill us!"

A solid hand was placed on my lower back, a soft voice spoke in my ear. "Your turn." I wanted to die at that very moment. My legs moved even if my mind didn't work, everything was starting to freeze. How could they, how terrible they are for making me do it. The front lines of dementors started to slow down as I started to come closer and closer.

Somebody sliced my skin open.

Blood so hot that my skin started to burn, how is it so warm when my vains are made of ice? Bright spots formed on my eyes, blinding me from seeing that dementors stopped before me sniffing the air in silence. Screeching could be heard coming out of theirs rooten mouths.

"I can't feel my hand." I said, but it felt like nobody could hear me. "I can't feel my legs." I started to panic. A gust of cold air hit me, there was somebody in front of me. The smell hit me first, the one from nightmares, then the cold that was nowhere as icy as the one from before. This one made my lips sealed.

"Master." Never do I want to hear that voice again. It was malicious, vicious, bitter and crule. My voice didn't leave my throat. Leave! I screamed, Get away from me! Nobody heard my prayers.

"Master, master, master." It sung the song of ice and wind, the name or a title I didn't hold or wanted to. "We do as the master wishes." I wish, I wish, I wish. Nothing was of my own wish, every single one came from Tom and I no longer had a mind of my own, only did I wait for a command.

"I wish you fight for us in the war. For the Dark Lord."

The wish as said before was not mine, and this will therefore be the last because in the ice, wind and flame I find myself again.

The coldness left me immediately, dementors were gone and for the first time I could feel my hands, my faces and the hands hugging me. "You were amazing." A voice I learned to love whispered in my ear, at the same time it was a voice I despised. How can you love someone if you do not hate them first?

I love and hate Tom Riddle all the way around, from the start and it seems to the end.

We didn't hold long to that place, as it is owned by Ministry of Magic itself, it was too risky for us to stay any longer. "Don't glare at me, you knew this day would come." Tom said as he took me to the side of the rocky hill, we were the ones of the few who still didn't vanish back home. "I didn't want to feel like a doll." I glared even more.

"Believe me, I and most people know that no doll can do what you can." He tried to bribe me, only did he not know we are not the same. "Say that I'm important." I didn't not want sweet empty words, I wanted him to say it out of small heart he helds far away.

"You are import Myra, to this plan, to everything." Not liking the answer I grabbed his hand. "To you I am not?" A question that made me burn for the first time in a while. Just how I hate him I cannot say.

"Your importance to me can not be compared to anything else in this world."

Just as I hate him, I adore him and his empty words.