chapter twenty one.

The three broomsticks was crowded by the students on the late thursday day. Girls and me were in there drinking butterbeer, which tasted amazing. It hasn't change.

"So Myra, I can see that you are starting to hang out with that ginger boy." Walburga said while talking a sip out of her glass, and I shaked my head with a smile on. "We are just friends." I said while looking at the half empty glass in front of me. "He is hot I give you that, but not as Tom." I rolled my eyes at her words, now that I'm not really talking to Tom I hear his name everywhere and it has an affect on me.

It's been five days since we last spoke, he still hasn't come back to me, but what made me somewhat glad was that Minerva was no longer getting his attention, she looked like a lost puppy following him around.

As the girls and me where done with our beverages we went out in the cold air while slowly walking towards the big castle that stood high on the hill. Through some windows we could see light coming out, and sometimes shadows passing by.

Druella and me went into the Great hall because dinner is going to happen any minute now, but Walburga had a headache and said that she I'll go to bed and Drvella is going to library because she needs to study for our Arithmancy test.

We sat at our spots, chatting about stuff that is happening and then somebody sat down next to me, it was Lyall. We said hello to the Gryffindor boy while he smiled wildly at us. "What are you ladys doing tomorrow?" He asked, looking at both Druella and me.

"Nothing much, why?" Druella asked while the food arrived she started eating immediately, she is always hungry. "Tomorrow is a quidditch game, you coming?" He asked, ah yes Hufflepuff against Rawencalw, me and Druella looked at eachother and nodded, the boy clapped happily.

"Now Myra." He spoke lightly so Druella couldn't hear him, while putting an arm around my shoulder. I gave Druella a quick glance and she smirked. Oh Merlin. I looked everywhere else not wanting to look at Lyall, "yes?" I asked while playing with my food. I lost my appetite.

"Would you like to go out to Hogsmeade with me one day?" Was he asking me to a date? I glurped loudly, thinking about his offer, after some time I said yes.

"Great! I will pick you up on Friday at six okay?" He asked and I nodded then he left, not before giving my right cheek a little kiss and I blushed, but not because I liked him, I don't.

"Druella!" I wined hiding my head in my hands, what did I just do. "What is wrong Mrya you just got asked out by a cute guy." She said while looking over at me. "Do you think he likes me?" I asked her, now showing only half of my face. "Of course he does! Didn't you see how he looked at you?" She asked while letting her fork down. I sighed, now letting my hands fall down, "But I don't like him Druella, he is a good friend, but not in lovers way" I said with a soft voice.

Druella got up and sat next to me, while one of her arms rubbed my back in soft circles. I put my head on her shoulder. "Tom?" She asked in a whisper and I could just only nod lightly.

"You need to go speak to him." She said while now lightly stroking my hair, it felt good, but I shaked my head. "No, he has Minerva now." I exclaimed while looking up at Druella that was looking another way.

"Well I think that their, "friendship" has fallen apart." She said while pointing at other side of the table where Tom and his friends with Minerva were sitting. I could see that Minerva was on a verge of crying while hysterical telling something Tom, he looked mad angry.

Druella was telling me how I need to find somebody else if I'm not willing to go talk to Tom.

Tom Riddle looked up, his eyes going over everybody in the hall, but only on me his eyes rested. I didn't look away, neither did he. That caught Minervas attention and now she was looking at me with cold eyes, she could jump on me every minute now, and to think that was my professor in the future.

She changed a lot. My head was still on Druellas shoulder and she was still stroking my hair, but once that it felt good now it felt wrong. I wanted somebody else to stroke my hair and that somebody was looking at me right now with green eyes, that showed absolutely nothing.

Minervas fast getting up didn't only get my attention, everybody who was surrounding her were looking at the girl with confusion, but before she left she pointed at me while telling some to Tom.

Just as Minerva exited the room, I could see a tear escaping her eyes. She cried just as I have. And she is just as me bad at hiding it. "I'm going, are you going to stay and eat more or?" Druella asked while getting up, my head was back at being high up, I nodded telling her I'm going to stay a little bit more.

I took an apple, this time red one and bite into it. It's juice filled my mouth immediately, it was sweet like honey. I was looking at people leaving the room, and at the end only couple more were left.

Tom slowly got up, his strides were long, but looked smooth. My head was tilted down, and just as I thought that the boy passed me the wood beneath me creaked. Familiar smell of vanilla hit my face.

We were seating in silence. I didn't know if it was comfortable or not. As one person had once said "comfortable silence is overrated." I just wanted to hear him speak.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled under his breath. I snickered at him. "You are not sorry." I said while picking up another apple.

"I am." Now he was observing me, his eyes went over my face. I wanted to punch him, to leave some sort of mark. His beautiful face was making me sick.

I put the apple down, having the courage to look up at him. "And you are apologising for what?" I asked. I liked this, even if he is not feeling guilty I liked the look on his face, he was looking vulnerable.

"That I picked Mcgonagall over you." He said while looking down at his hand, while starting to play with his ring. "What did she dd that you had to replace her back with me?" I asked once again.

"She was annoying me to no end." He spoke while having a disgusting facial expression. Wasn't she very powerful?  "Did you really think those words?" I questioned him, I needed to know. "No, I just wanted to get under your skin." I once again snickered, my lips were now forming a smile.

"I feel like you want to ask me something." I exclaimed while giving him a glance. "I want us to be companions once more, for you to be my right hand." He spoke slowly, looking me in the eyes. This is fun. "I don't know Riddle, you really hurt me." I couldn't stop laughing.

"Rowe." He gave me a last look and we haven't spoke no more. He knew I was joking and his face looked smug by the end. I wanted to touch his hair, to touch his face, anything really. Does he want to touch me? That question swirled in my mind all day.