chapter fifty.

"Finally." A cold whisper flew past me, it made hairs on my arms stand up. Ghostbumps formed on every inch of my exposed flesh. I opened my eyes before knowing it, girls were in their beds, sleeping soundly while a man stood at the end of my bed. Darkness sweeping from him, wanting to eat me whole.

"Finally I can touch you." Alexander. A form of what Alexander once was. I wanted to scream but his hand was a lightweight on my mouth. How can it be solid and clear at the same time? I went to kick, trash, to do anything to get him off me, but he was not budging.

He was still tall, muscular and I could do nothing without my voice. In other words, I was better dead then alive. He made me stand up, taking a hold of my arms and tying them and my mouth with clothing he found on the floor. My legs were free, but before I could even move he lifted me of the floor.

Thousand things were going through my mind at once. First and most unbelievable, how is he here? He died, I saw him die. I threw his body into the lake to never be found again.

The lake. Water. The familiar voice.

Oh.
Merlin.

He is the voice in my nightmares, he is the wetness, he is the darkness itself, and now he is a nightmare that came into reality. Only if I told someone what I was experiencing. Only if I was not so, so stupid.

We were now in the hallway, I tried to make some noise, to do anything, and when I saw the vase with flowers I did everything in my powers to shatter it. "Stop it you stupid bitch." Alexander snarled into my ear what made me move even more.

Boom.

It shattered. Alexander immediately started running with me in his arms trying to break free. He was inhumanly fast that in five minutes we were outside. The night air made me shiver, because the only clothing I had on was a nightgown thinner then my skin.

"Now you will experience what I did that day." He whispered in my ear. Holding me bridal style he kissed my ear, leaving soft feather like kisses on my ghostbumpy skin. I tried to get away from his bloody, cursed lips and then he bite me.

Leaving a mark that would never leave me.

The cloth that was around my moth fell down. "Please, Alexander." I begged him, trying to make him stop. "Why should I stop Myra? When you so easily, effortlessly killed me that day. Why should I stop?" He had this light in his eyes that showed me my future. I saw nothing. Because I in the future wouldn't exist.

"I didn't kill you " I breathlessly said, tears were coming down my cheeks falling onto my chest. They told me that this was reality. "You didn't? You lured me. You hit me and you, you drowned me." He made me fall onto the ground. We were next to the Black lake.

"It was for Drvella. You killed her you monster!" I said and he had my neck in his hands in a second. His face so close to mine I could see the greyness of his skin. Dead. He is dead. "You can't use that word, when the one you love is as much of a monster as I. Even more." I couldn't speak, I couldn't breathe.

I couldn't do nothing. Because I myself am nothing.

"You could of have left me there. Because when you threw me in that water they couldn't find me. I'm cursed to live there, but on this day, the Gods heard my prayers and I could go out of that damed forest. And I knew what I wanted to do. To get my revenge, and who better to kill then you." His other hand was on my face again, his fingers going over my skin, it tinged like it was on fire.

"What will you do?" I choaked out, the hand on my neck started to loosen up. "Wouldn't you like to know that darling." His hand that was once on my neck started to roam my body, it went to my waist, then to my legs, and then it went under my nightgown. I flinched back which put a smirk on his face.

"Little, innocent Myra." He spoke now in that singing voice and I started crying again. I wanted to kill him again, to see his helpless face under me again and again. Only was I now the helpless one. "And I had thought that Riddle already fucked you." His words made me stop.

What I didn't expect in that same moment was him untying my hands and the cloth that has fallen over my mouth. And what he, Alexander didn't except was to hear footsteps coming closer to us. In a second he was behind me, holding a wand to my neck.

Three figures. Two tall and one small. They have come to help me. Once they got closer to us Alexander yelled, "stop right there or I will kill her!" Figures stopped. In the moonlight we could see their faces. Professor Dumbledore had an angry expression, ready to kill Alexander if needed, Professor Slughorn the smaller figure I saw had a shocked look on his face.

And Tom Marvolo Riddle looked like he wanted to shatter the world to ashes just to get Alexander away from me.

"Mr. Jugson, what are you doing and where have you been?" Professor Dumbledore asked while taking a step towards us which made Alexander take five back, we were closer to the edge of the Balck lake. I glurped loudly.

"Wouldn't you like to know, Professor." Alexander laughed, his grip on my hands tightened. "Could you please let Miss. Rowe go so we can talk face to face, please Alexander." Said Professor Slughorn, the words didn't effect Alexander who now took three steps back. Now we were really at th edge of the Black lake.

"I will kill her, and you can not stop me from doing so." He yelled. Sun was starting to come up which meant he needed to end my life quickly. He cannot move in the sunlight.

"It was nice knowing you, Professor Dumbledore, Professor Slughorn." He nodded at both professors then he looked at Tom. I could feel that a grin was spread on his face.

"Ah, Riddle. You took something so precious to me, so I will do the same thing to you, would you like to say your last words to little Myra here." The wand that was pointed at my neck was now poking me, and I started crying even harder.

"Don't do this." I was whispering these words to Alexander, but they had no effect on him. "Not even a word? That must hurt Myra." Alexander whispered in my ears.

I looked over at Tom. He had no expression, even his eyes only showed me wonder, wonder not for me, but for the boy who was supposed to be dead.

That made my heart ache.

As Albus Dumbledore went to cast a spell our way Alexander jumped into the Black lake, tugging me to follow him.Our bodies were drowning deeper and deeper.

"Be careful, we don't want you to drown." His words were replaying in my head.

My body was slowly sinking to the bottom, but it sinked so no spell could reach me from the figures casting them on the land above. Alexander was gone and I was the only person sinking to the deep end.

The last thing I could see was a figure looking down at me, throwing something in the water. I pulled my hand up, trying to catch it. Before the last bit of air left my lungs a name escaped through my mouth.

"Tom."

The name rang all around me as my vision went black just as the world around me became silent. Still with my hand in the position to catch the unfamiliar thing in the water my brain stopped working and with the last sunshine of dawn my heart stopped beating.

Little did Myra Rowe know that Tom Ridddle promised himself that he will never let go of me. Little did she know that the dark mysterious boy felt something for the first time in all of his years living.

Little did she know that he trew his ring with resurrection stone into the water hoping it would find her and bring her back to him someday.