Vapor

I woke up to the light shining through my window. My eyes fluttered open as I looked at my phone. It's 8:00 right on time. I grabbed my backpack and set it on my bed. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower and then I put on my clothes and styled my hair. I grabbed my backpack before grabbing a banana on the way out the door.

I grabbed my car keys and walked out the door locking it. I got in my car and turned on the radio. I drove to my college and then I parked in the parking lot. I ran inside to my first class. The class was pretty boring in itself, but that was until I locked eyes with a girl that had the most beautiful purplish greyish eyes. She gave me a broken smile and then she turned away.

I was intrigued by her, but I didn't know where to begin. After a couple of more of my classes, I saw the girl again. This time she saw me and came over to me. "Hi I'm yn, what's your name?"

"Charlie." I stated. She smiled. "Nice name" I started blushing. We made some small talk for a while, and then she went to her class when the bell rang. I stumbled to my last class before it was time to go home.

As I was walking down the steps, I could see yn in front of me in the crowd. Her books got accidentally knocked out of her hand, so I went over and helped her. "Thank you" she said quietly. I smiled and nodded. She stepped aside as she called her dad and asked her to pick her up. Her facial expression changed as her conversation continued. I started walking to my car so she wouldn't think I was eavesdropping. But after she hung up, she called me.

"Charlie! Charlie! Do you know when the next bus is coming?" She asked out of breath. "Uh, next bus comes at 3:00" I said. "But it might rain so..." I stopped. Yn looked up at me. "D-did you wanna.....I mean....I could give you a ride?"

She smiled. "Thanks I appreciate it" she got in my car and I asked her where she wanted me to drop her off. She made me stop at a corner a block away from her house. "Thanks for the ride Charlie. Oh I wanted to give you something." She pulled out a piece of paper from her notebook. She started writing something down and then she handed it to me. "Bye"

"Bye." I said. I watched her walk down to her house. I looked at the piece of paper and saw that she had written her number on it. When I got home, I added her number to my cell phone 📱. The next day at college I saw yn. She had half of her face covered with her long hair. I was suspicious as to why because she didn't wear her hair like that yesterday. She smiled and

waved to me and then she ran to her class downstairs.

I'll admit I guess I was a little bit bothered by that, but I tried not to blow my overthinking out of proportion like I usually do. Instead I just went to my class down the hall. It seemed like yn was trying to avoid me all day which I didn't really understand. When I got home, yn called me.

"Hey yn, how are you? All day it seemed like you've been avoiding me"

"Not on purpose. I mean... At least....I just need you to come to my house please, I'll explain everything later I promise." She stammered. "Okay, I'll be there in 5 minutes."

I got in my car and drove to her house. It was a huge mansion:

 I texted yn that I was here and she told me to come inside

I texted yn that I was here and she told me to come inside. I walked up the steps and knocked on the door. Yn answered and she pulled me inside. We sat on the couch and yn uncovered her hair. She had a big black eye with bruising around her cheek. "Yn who did this to you!" I yelled. "M-My dad" she whispered.

I was furious. I was urging yn to call the police but she said she was too afraid of her dad to do that. "Yn, you have to do something!" Yn walked over to the corner.

"It happened just a couple minutes after you dropped me off yesterday. My dad was angry that I had gotten a ride by someone else. My dad has this sort of power control thing where he feels he's the only one that can drive me places or even if I want to go to the mall by myself or with friends, he always has to be there. So anyway he got mad, so he took his anger out on me."

I shook my head in disbelief. "Yn, he's a dangerous control freak! He's violent. Come with me yn, I'll take you to the hospital." Yn turned around and looked at me. She reluctantly agreed to go with me. We hurried out of the house, and then we got in my car. I took yn to the hospital and while she was getting treated, I secretly called the police on yn's dad.

After yn was discharged, I took her back to her house so she could get her things. The police arrived and I explained to them about yn's dad. Yn put her things in my car right before her dad showed up. "WHAT'S GOING ON!" Her dad yelled. Yn flinched as soon as she heard him. I moved yn in back of me as I faced her dad. "Sir we've gotten a report for domestic violence. Your daughter was just treated for the injuries that you caused, you're gonna have to come with us" said one officer.

Yn's dad try to grab yn, but I blocked him from doing that. "GET OUT OF THE WAY! I HAVE TO TEACH MY DAUGHTER A LESSON!" He yelled. The police apprehended him and then handcuffed him. They took him out of the house and into the police car. I turned to yn.

"Yn, did you wanna still come stay with me? Or did you want to stay here?" I asked. Yn thought about it. "I'll stay here" she said. I smiled and nodded. Then yn wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her lips against mine. I never wanted to let go.

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!! With 2 brand new stories!!!!!

You guys are the reason I get inspiration 💚💚💚💚🖤🖤🖤🖤💜💜💜💜💙💙💙💙💗💗💗💗

I hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye!!!😉