Black and white

Charlie pulled his car up in your driveway. You were in the passenger seat. "Thanks for dropping me off at my house Charlie. Did you wanna come inside?" You asked clinging on his hand. Charlie nodded. You both got out of Charlie's car and walked up to your front door. You unlocked it and let Charlie go in first before you. You set your purse down on the couch and Charlie stood waiting for your permission to sit down too. You gestured him to sit down next to you.

He kissed your head as you layed your head down on his shoulder. "You have a pretty house." He complemented. "Thanks." You blushed. Charlie looked at you and you looked at him. He smiled as he wrapped his arms around you. "Did you know my dad owns a bike shop?" You said randomly. Charlie giggled. "No that's pretty cool."

"My dad is into real estate." He said. "That's cool." You beamed. You got up and poured you and Charlie a glass of lemonade. You set it down on your glass table and turned on the TV. "What did you wanna watch?"

"Anything's good." You clicked on the movie 'Spiderman' and you snuggled up next to Charlie. You both occasionally took sips from your lemonade and then went back to the movie. Charlie wrapped your arm around you and pressed his lips against the temple of your head. You blushed. At 12 Charlie left after kissing you passionately. "Thanks for the lemonade by the way."

"You're welcome." Charlie got in his car and pulled out of your driveway before turning the corner. You went back inside and turned off the TV. You took the cups and put them in the sink, then you went upstairs to your room. You sat down on your bed and just pictured you and Charlie together. You both really loved spending time with each other and you knew you wanted to go further. You could already picture yourself in a wedding dress but you quickly shunned that thought out.

You didn't want to put your hopes up in case Charlie wasn't the one. Little did you know Charlie felt the same way.

*A couple months later*

You and Charlie just got back from a romantic picnic and Charlie looked at you for a while without saying anything smiling. You were confused until Charlie got on one knee and pulled out a ring. "Yn will you marry me?"

It felt like confetti shot off in your head. You couldn't believe this. "Yes! Of course!" You let Charlie slip the ring on before flinging yourself into his embrace. "I see us in black and white, crystal clear on a starlit night, in all your gorgeous colors. I promise that I'll love you for the rest of my life." Charlie sung softly to you before picking you up bridal style and carrying you inside his house.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye!!!😉