Waiter

You and your parents went to a fancy restaurant together for dinner. When you got there, your father asked the hostess for a table for 3. She seated you three at a booth. You looked through the menu trying to decide what to eat and drink. The waiter came by. "Hello. Are we ready to order? Did you wanna start off with drinks?" You looked into the waiter's eyes. They were a sparkling hazel green and he had a scar on his right eyebrow. Your cheeks burned with that crush feeling.

After your parents finished ordering, the waiter turned to you. You stuttered your order and he wrote it down. "Thank you, my name is Charlie and I'll be your sever today." He took some straws out his apron and took away the menus. You struggled to keep a straight face with your parents but it was hard seeing how you've just been lovestruck. The waiter couldn't have been much older than you. "Charlie." Was the name that twinkled in your head. You blushed thinking about him. His smile and his fluffy brown hair. You needed to contain yourself.

He came back shortly carrying your food and drinks on a tray. "Here you go." He said setting down the plates. "Thank you." You and you're parents said as Charlie smiled. He put the bill on the table too. "Enjoy." He said. You and your parents ate your food while your parents talked about their jobs and other things. You stayed quiet and just thought about Charlie your waiter. After your dinner, Charlie came back and collected everyone's plates. Your father payed the bill and you snuck Charlie a tip. But you decided to give it to him personally. "Hey mom, dad, I'm just gonna use the bathroom real quick okay? I'll meet you in the car."

"Okay yn, but hurry." Your mother said before her and your dad walked out. You made sure they left, before you went up to the counter and asked for your waiter Charlie. "Oh hi!" He said. "Hi! I just wanted to give a tip. Your service was excellent!" "Oh thank you so much!" He said. But before he walked away, he wrote his number down on a napkin. "Give me a call when you get the chance." You blushed. "I will thank you." You grabbed the napkin and waved goodbye to him. You folded the napkin and put it in your shirt pocket.

You decided to take him up on his offer after his shift.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye!!!😉