My take backs

There you were pale as a ghost after accidentally erasing one of Charlie's songs he was working on. And he was almost finished with it. You tried to search his computer to see if there was a way you could restore it but you couldn't. You heard the door close as Charlie was coming up the stairs. "Hey yn I got to get on the computer, there's a melody I came up with and........ what's wrong?"

You turned around to see a confused Charlie. "Uh I was just..." Charlie looked at the computer behind you and went towards it. "Huh that's funny, my draft for my song isn't here." You gulped. "Uh about that..... I was trying to send something to my computer and I accidentally deleted the draft I'm so sorry!" Charlie stared at you his eyes slowly filling with anger. "I was working on that song for 3 months! How could you erase it!" He yelled. You just shook your head, eyes slowly filling with tears. "I-I-I'm sorry."

"That's not gonna bring back my song! Just leave me alone yn!" You ran out of the room with tears spilling down your face. You ran out the door and got in your car and drove out of the driveway. You weren't driving anywhere so you parked by the water. You got out of the car and just cried. Your tears dropped into the water onto your reflection in the water. The sky started turning dark.

The sun setting was in your reflection and pretty soon so was Charlie's car. "Yn!" You turned around and saw Charlie running towards you. He hugged you. "I was looking all over for you. I'm so glad I found you. I'm very sorry for yelling at you, it was an accident and it's just a song anyway. Please come back home." You wiped your face and nodded. You and Charlie stood up and you got into each of your cars and drove back home. As soon as Charlie parked in the driveway, he got out and kissed you.

You kissed back. "Apology accepted." You said.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye!!!😉