You can tell me anything

You layed in bed as the weight of the world came crashing down on you. You couldn't take it anymore. You had already spent the night crying because of those painful memories of you being yelled at and you being criticized. You did the first thing that came to mind. You wanted relief so you ran to the bathroom and grabbed the razor you use to shave from the medicine cabinet.

You started cutting your wrist until it was red with blood dripping on to the floor. You just layed there until you heard Charlie's car pull up in the driveway. You quickly ran your wrist over the sink to wash off the blood that was steadily flowing. Then you grabbed some gauze from the cabinet and wrapped your wrist. You had to wrap it again because the blood was soaking through it.

"I'll just go back and fix it later." You thought. Then you ran to your room and pulled down your sleeve. You sat back down on your bed and got out your laptop. Charlie walked through the door and sat down on the couch. "Yn I'm home!"

"Okay!" You called up the stairs. Charlie eventually came upstairs after turning off the TV. He layed down next to you on the bed. He cuddled you until it was dinner time. "Wanna order a pizza?" You asked. "Sure." You dialed the number and as Charlie was watching you, he noticed your wrist with some faint blood stains on it. He furrowed his eyebrows and kept his eyes on your wrist. When you put the phone down, Charlie asked about your wrist. "Oh it's nothing, I just got paint on it while I was painting my project.

Charlie just nodded, but you could tell he didn't believe you. You ate your pizza and watched a movie but Charlie kept looking at your wrist. After your dinner you decided to go upstairs and do some work. Charlie followed you and as you took off your checkered jacket, Charlie saw the bloody gauze wrapped around your wrist. "Yn why do have gauze around your wrist?"

"Oh I just cut myself a little."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"I thought you said you got red paint on it?"

"I did, but whole reason I'm wearing the gauze is because I cut myself."

"Lemme see."

"Oh it's ok, it took me a while to wrap this."

"Oh I can wrap it again I promise. But whenever you cut yourself, you have to clean it at least twice a a day."

You knew you couldn't get out of this one so you let Charlie lead you to the bathroom. You sat on the toilet as Charlie unwrapped your gauze. When he got to the the last strip, you cringed because you knew what would happen. Charlie unwrapped the last strip and gasped at the bloody razor blade cuts. "Yn" he said horrified "how could.....why did......how?" Was all he could say.

Tears welled up in your eyes and you couldn't look Charlie in the face. You shrugged. "I don't know. Life sometimes." You said quietly. Charlie turned your chin towards his face. "Yn, why would you do this?" He said kinda stern. "Because I!.....I.... I..... sometimes I think about......" You stopped. "Yn..... you can tell me. I'm here for you I promise." You nodded. "Sometimes I..... start thinking about the bad things that happened like when I was younger I would get yelled at and criticized and something belittled for even the smallest mistakes and I get depressed because I don't want that to happen again."

Charlie just looked down. "It's ok if you don't understand, no one really does it's no big deal." You blurted out. "No yn I DO understand! Which is why I'm here for you. I may not be able to take those thoughts away, but I can take the pain away if you just let me. Just talk to me whenever it's hurting you and I'll be there to listen I promise."

Charlie kissed your forehead as he took your wrist and ran it under cool water from the sink. Then he pulled out some peroxide from the medicine cabinet and some more gauze with ointment. "Yn, I know this is gonna hurt, but I have to clean it out otherwise it'll get infected." You nodded. Charlie carefully poured the peroxide on your wrist. You clenched your teeth in pain and cried out. "Owww ahhh that burns Charlie!"

"I know yn, but I don't want it to get worse than this." After Charlie cleaned it, he put ointment on it and then he wrapped it up in some clean gauze. Then he gently placed a kiss on it. That was a reminder to you that Charlie was with you all the way.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye!!!😉