I'll be fine I promise

I packed my bags ready for my next adventure. I couldn't believe I was gonna spend 3 months in europe! I said goodbye to everyone. Especially Charlie my boyfriend. I knew it was gonna be hard for him to except that I wasn't gonna be here when he wakes up tomorrow, but he still supported me. It broke me that I wasn't gonna see him for a while. But we still kept our spirits. I went downstairs with my suitcase saying goodbye to my house. "See you in 3 months." I said. Charlie was waiting outside with his car ready to drive me to the airport. He insisted on doing so.

"Are you ready?" I said. "Yep." Charlie said rolling the p. I put my suitcase in the trunk and we drove to the airport. It was long ride to the airport and you and Charlie glanced over at each other occasionally. You knew you were gonna miss each other. Charlie pulled into the airport parking lot and helped you unload your suitcase. He walked with you to the checkout point after you went through the airport security steps. You turned to him once you got to the gate. "Well I guess this is goodbye for now." You said sadly. Charlie nodded. "Yeah.... I'm really gonna miss you yn. Please call me when you get there" Charlie sniffled. You hugged Charlie. He pulled you in for a long kiss until they announced boarding.

You waved Charlie goodbye before going on to the plane. You out your bags in the overhead bin and sat down in your seat. You looked out the window to see Charlie leaving the airport. He looked up at the plane blowing you a kiss. "Now leaving." The captain said. The plane pulled off until the wheels went in and flew in the air. A single tear rolled down your cheek as Charlie's car got further and further. You sat back and enjoyed the ride. You had europe to look at forward to. "I'll be fine." You whispered to yourself.

*The song is about tennessee but I felt it fit this story*

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye!!!😉