Feels like tonight

Me and yn got into an argument right before I was about to leave for a concert I was preforming in. We said a few things we shouldn't have. Yn called me selfish and I called her immature and childish. She looked me dead in the eyes before storming off. I knew what I said hurt her feelings, but she hurt mine! She put me on the defense and I had to defend myself.

But I knew I shouldn't have hurt her like that. But I couldn't do anything about now because I had to leave. Yn stayed behind per usual because she had to look after the house. I got on the bus but I couldn't stop thinking about yn. Our conversation kept replaying in my head and I couldn't focus on anything else, not even the lyrics I was supposed to go over for tonight's show. Tears welled in my eyes and pretty soon splat down on the paper. When we got to the concert hall, I went backstage and started getting ready. I hoped yn would turn on the TV and see me preforming because I wanted to cover a special song for her.

As I got up on stage, I introduced myself to the audience and played my song. Then I started playing 'feels like tonight' by Daughtry. "This one goes out to my a very special person that I wish could be here but she can't." I said. I started singing and after the song, the audience cheered super loud. After I left the stage, I called yn to see if she saw the performance. But she didn't answer. I was a little worried and sad, but when I got back on the bus that's when yn texted me.

Y: I saw your performance Charlie! I loved it!

C: oh thank goodness I'm so glad! I really meant it yn I'm so sorry for what I said.

Y: me too. Really Charlie I was just upset because it felt like you never had time for us anymore

C: I promise I'll MAKE time for us together 🥰

Y:😘

I looked forward to that promise I can fulfill when I get home to yn.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye!!!😉