Tattoo

"Yn I've got a surprise for you!" Charlie yelled as he came through the front door. You ran downstairs and jumped into his arms. "Hey baby." You said. "Hey" Charlie said kissing your lips. You looked around. You didn't see Charlie with a bag of anything in his hand. "So... where's the surprise?" Charlie rolled up his sleeve to reveal a tattoo. Your eyes went wide. "OMG CHARLIE ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Charlie nodded giggling. "I can't believe you got a tattoo! Do you realize that it's permanent?! You could get blood poisoning!"

Charlie just shrugged. "How could you be so reckless?! It's like you don't even care!" You were flustered because it seemed like Charlie didn't care that you were upset about his tattoo. He would be trying to calm you down by now, but instead he just went and sat down on the couch and got in his phone. You tried to keep the tears from falling down. You spent the rest of the day not talking to Charlie until he finally cracked. "Yn, it's a prank." You looked at him confused. "What?" Charlie rolled his sleeve and peeled off the tattoo to expose his clean skin. You didn't know whether to be relieved or mad at him for pranking you. "That's great Charlie!"

Charlie snickered. "But don't ever scare me like that again." You said. "No promises." Charlie replied with a smirk. You looked at the tattoo and when you took a closer look at it, it had your name inside a heart. "I figured if I were to get a tattoo, it would be something really meaningful." Charlie said. You smiled. Maybe that tattoo wasn't so bad.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye!!!😉