Young and reckless

The earthy wind that swayed her hair back and forth. The soft rose tinted lips were puckered into a perfect heart. The sun kissed glow she got from the association of the sun blazing against the passenger window. The aqua eyes that sparkled like diamonds in the astral sky were anesthetics to Charlies dazed rich leafy green hazel ones. If you asked yn, she'd compliment them as celestial. His peachy complexion riveted against the California sun. The summer daze in his eyes propelled his foot against the acceleration of the convertible. 

Her laugh. That always brought a smile to Charlie's face. Seeing the kids they've become as they shared chuckles over everything. The sun was their guide and the night had their trust. The day was still young, so the couple lived through every moment as they cruised up west coast PCH. Yn's model teeth were helpless against her huge smile and the puffy wind that laid strands of hair across her mouth. Looked like something from vogue. Her oversized jean jacket covered her bare arms that were left naked due to the sleeveless tank top she styled with a ateez skirt.

Charlie matched in some pop tee and ripped stone washed jeans. The final stop was at a park. The blotchy celeste blue sky accompanied by popcorn clouds, were now turning crimson. The mood was set, as yn and Charlie walked hand in hand with each other through the small little trail that was set in the middle of the lush greenery. You two looked like you had walked off from a cover of magazine shoot. The aesthetics were modded just right to match the carefree spirit of the afterglow. Due back in the car, Charlie and yn decided to finale their night with fervid coitus. 

Charlie's fingers traced yn's womanliness shape with all kinds of curves and edges, thoroughly magnifying her shape. Yn pressed herself against her teammates carton. The park was now a navy blue velvet with silver glitter tracing through it, teasing shooting stars with helicopters.

The duo covered each other like night and day and heaved in and out like shaky waters. To be young and reckless as they call it. Yn and Charlie's youth shined through the night.

srry it was a short one, but I hope it was aesthetic!!!!

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye!!!😉