Young and in love

You were leaving from europe and going back home. It was hard to say goodbye to Charlie 3 months earlier because you knew how much he was gonna miss you. You wanted to surprise Charlie so you didn't call him and tell him that you were coming. Europe was exciting for you because you got to see a lot of new places. You even took pictures.

You called a taxi who got you and took you to the airport. You got on the plane and just relaxed thinking about seeing Charlie again. You closed your eyes and just pictured Charlie holding you in his arms. After your flight, the taxi came and got you. It was evening by now and the streetlights were on. You gazed up at them. They reminded you of big stars in the sky. The taxi drove down those streets you were familiar with. You felt a nostalgia feeling knowing you were coming back home. The taxi stopped a block away from Charlie's house. You got your suitcase and paid the driver. You walked to Charlie's house and knocked on the door.

Charlie opened it and his eyes sparkled. He picked you up and hugged you tightly. "Yn you're back!" He kissed your head over and over. "I missed you Charlie" you put your arms around his neck and craddled your head into his chest. "I missed you too yn so much." He kissed your lips with a passion for a couple minutes before breaking away. He took you to your house where you unpacked and you poured Charlie and yourself a glass of wine. You brought it out to Charlie. You sat down and talked to him about Europe. He just stared and smiled at you grateful that you were home.

"That seemed exciting!" Charlie exclaimed. You showed him the pictures. Charlie's eyes lit up. "Wow, I wish I could've been there." You kissed Charlie's cheek. You took a sip of your wine and called it a night. Charlie said goodbye by kissing you. After he left, you took in a breath and let it out. You were happy to be home. Especially with Charlie.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye!!!😉