Daughter tattoo

You and Charlie were sitting on the couch watching some TV. You were just waiting for dinner to be done so you could start fixing everyone's plates. You went back into the kitchen and saw that the chicken was almost done frying. You waited for it to completely cook before turning off the stove. You took some tongs and placed a big piece of chicken on each plate. You set the table as Charlie got the cups. You called your daughter Kaylee down. She sat at the table just as you and Charlie were.

"Please pass the mashed potatoes." Kaylee asked. Charlie passed the mashed potatoes to her and when she grabbed it that's when you and Charlie saw it....a arrow tattoo on her wrist. "Kaylee puth! What is this?!" Charlie grabbed her wrist gently and looked at the arrow tattoo with his mouth open and eyebrows furrowed. You're expression was no different. "It's no big deal, it's not even real."

"It is a big deal! It looks real!" You said. "Kaylee we want a explanation right now!" Kaylee sighed. "Look it's just a tattoo, why do you guys have to always make such a big deal out of everything?!" Kaylee jumped up from her seat and ran upstairs to her room despite you and Charlie calling her name. You put your napkin on the table and went upstairs to follow Kaylee. You softly knocked on the door before coming in.

"Kaylee, can we talk?" Kaylee shifted her position on her bed so you could sit down. "Sweetie, why do you have a fake tattoo?"

"Because... I just wanted the kids at school to think I'm cool. I mean I see girls with piercings and and boys with tattoos too and I just wanted to fit in." You put your hand on softly on Kaylee's cheek.

"Kaylee honey, you don't wanna fit in to that crowd. People should like you for who you are and if they don't then that's their  problem. Tattoos are not as cool as people try to make them seem. Real ones are permanent and they don't come off with soap and water like the one you have on right now. Even if you get it off, it's still faintly there. So it's not worth it." You said before pulling Kaylee into a hug. "Now let's finish dinner." You and Kaylee went back downstairs and sat at the table.

Charlie looked at you and then Kaylee. You winked at him and nodded signaling that everything was fine. After dinner Kaylee washed her tattoo.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye!!!😉