Summer

"Meet me at the beach in 10 minutes." I said. Hanging up. I grabbed a black button up shirt and tied the ends of it waist high and put on blue jean shorts and black wedge sandals. I grabbed my dog Dexter's leash and my dalmatian Dexter along with my sunglasses and we left. The sun shined on my skin and reflected off my glasses. Dexter's tongue was out as he was panting. I lifted my sunglasses to my hair to have a better view of the street. I saw a couple guys eyeing me as I walked past them. I'm pretty sure it was my shorts they were eyeing mostly. We finally arrived at the beach.

I laid my beach towel down and took off my sandals. Dexter laid next to me. His head shot up when he heard someone walking towards us. It was Charlie. Dexter rubbed his head on his legs. "Hey baby." He said taking off his shirt to reveal his perfect body. My face heated up as he laid next to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist turning me over on my back. The water splashed against our feet as Charlie kissed my neck and mouth. After a make out session, I finally asked Charlie if he wanted some ice cream. We both walked around the boardwalk with Dexter. We decided to get fake matching tattoos. I giggled through the whole thing. It started getting late and the stars started burning out as the sun was setting.

We decided to check out a show with performers. We went inside the tent and walked the whole show take place. After the show, me Charlie and Dexter got on the ferris wheel which is where we shared a long passionate kiss. When we broke free we saw the sun set before the sky turned navy blue with the sliver dotted stars. Charlie drove us home with the radio playing. When he pulled up in my driveway, he looked into my brown eyes. "I love you yn, I had fun today too."

"I love you too Charlie and I had fun with you today too." He petted Dexter's head. "You be good for mommy okay?" He said in his baby voice. You kissed him before you got out of the car with Dexter. You waved him one last time before going inside your house. Summertime feelings fluttered through your heart.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye!!!😉