Embarrassing your son

You and Charlie loved your son dearly but sometimes you both could be a bit much considering how he was your only child. Your son Jackson was waiting in the car while you and Charlie we're in the house about to come out to the car. You two got in the car and drove Jackson to school. Jackson unplugged his earbuds to hear you blasting "Don't stop believing" with the windows down. He just shook his head and slumped down when you got closer to the school.

When Charlie parked, Jackson flew out the car with a quick goodbye. "Well that was fast." You said. Charlie turned around and saw that Jackson left his lunch and science book behind. "Let's bring it to him." You grabbed his lunch while Charlie got his book and you both went inside the school. Jackson was at his locker talking to his friends before he glanced over and saw you and Charlie. His face already started turning red. "There's my little man." Charlie said handing him his science book. "You forgot it I'm the car with your lunch." Charlie said ruffling his hair.

"Thanks dad." Your son said with a beat red face. "Here's your lunch honey bunny." You said before you and Charlie gave him a big hug. Then you both sandwiched kissed him. "Oops I accidentally got lipstick on your cheek. I'll get it." You licked your thumb and started wiping his cheek off.

"We love you, have a nice day at school jackie." Charlie said. Waving frantically to Jackson before leaving. Jackson's friends were laughing hysterically after you left. The bell rang and Jackson shoved his lunch and book in his locker. You and Charlie walked back out to the car and drove home. Jackson kept his head down all day at school. When he got home he ran upstairs to his room and started a group chat with his friends. He decided to do a livestream.

You made some chocolate chip cookies and Charlie took a couple up to Jackson. "Hey Jack can I come in?" Charlie knocked. Before Jackson could answer, Charlie automatically came in. "Dad I didn't say yes." Jackson mumbled through gritted teeth. "Your mom made you some cookies buddy."

"Thanks. Could you tell her I said thanks please?" He said. Charlie nodded setting the the plate of cookies down on Jackson's desk. "You're on a live stream? Cool. Hey guys I'm jack's dad." Charlie pinched Jackson's cheek. Jackson's face turned super red as Charlie ruffled his hair again. "I know, it's like I'm looking in a mirror with Jackson." After Charlie left his room, jackson's streamers started saying that you and Charlie were lame.

"Hey guys, I know my parents can be a bit much but they love me and I'm grateful for that. I love them."

Charlie smiled at that and he quietly went downstairs to tell you. "Aww how sweet." Charlie wrapped his arm around your waist. You were both grateful for Jackson.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye!!!😉