You found me

It's been a year since your last relationship. Your boyfriend turned out to be too immature and later you found out he cheated on you. So you immediately dumped him. You spent all this time picking up the pieces of yourself and so you were ready to start fresh. You decided to go to the mall, so you picked out an outfit and headed downstairs and grabbed the car keys and got in the car.

At the mall, you did a little shopping first and you bought yourself a couple of necklaces and earrings along with 5 new tops and 3 new dresses

At the mall, you did a little shopping first and you bought yourself a couple of necklaces and earrings along with 5 new tops and 3 new dresses. Your stomach started growling, so you went to the food court and ordered 2 pizza slices with a Pepsi. You were eating your pizza checking your phone to see all your friends had boyfriends. They were talking about how great they were and how they found "the one".

You just shook your head wishing that the special someone would come and turn your life upside-down. After you ate your lunch, you cleared away your table space and then you looked on your phone's camera to make sure you didn't have anything around your face. "That would be embarrassing." You thought. You grabbed your bags and walked around the mall some more.

You turned around for a brief moment while walking and you accidentally bumped into someone. "Oh I'm so sorry." You said. "No worries." You looked up and the guy had rich hazel eyes and fluffy brown hair. You were trying not to blush but you couldn't help it. You picked up one of your bags while the guy picked up the other.

When he handed you your bag, your hand accidentally touched his. You noticed he immediately started blushing. "I-I like your shirt." He said. "Thank you." You said. "I'm Charlie by the way." "I'm yn." You and Charlie started talking about the type of music you both liked. You giggled at the same time Charlie did which made you blush really hard.

You exchanged numbers with Charlie and you both parted ways. You looked at his new number in your phone. Maybe you did find your special someone after all. You turned around to see Charlie staring back at you. Oh yeah, you found him.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye!!!😉