1000 years

This was it. The day you had been waiting for. Your white wedding gown blew in the breeze of the wind that also swept your hair with the two sides of it being pinned back while the rest flowed freely. Your dress looked like something from a fairy tale along with your bouquet. Your makeup was professionally done and your ring......well it was every girls dream to have a real diamond ring. The petals were tossed carelessly symbolizing your walk to your future and forever husband who was waiting at the alter. Your hands were sweating fearing you would trip or do something that would ruin your day. 

The fears and what ifs of course tried to seep in but you brushed them away because you knew this was what you only dreamed of. Charlie was the one. It started with one coffee shop date and now this.....you're marrying him. The guy who you thought was dorky and a little strange and now he's the man of your dreams.

But as the petals were running out, all eyes turned to you including Charlie's. His eyes held your future in them. You smiled brightly and genuinely as you walked down the aisle that was laced in a white carpet. You made your way to the alter trying to look straight ahead. It made you a nervous wreak to have all eyes on you, but you persevered for the sake of the event. Finally like a runner reaching the finish line, you made it to the the alter where Charlie lifted the veil that covered your face. 

As the marriage officiant said his speech about marriage, all you could do was look at Charlie's eyes and vise versa. He loved you more than words could describe and he knew you felt the same. He slid the ring on your finger.

You and Charlie read your vows and then as the words "I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." Charlie leaned in and kissed you passionately. You fell into his lips with yours and it felt like forever until you guys pulled apart. There you both walked down the aisle holding each others arms waving to everyone. The wedding was far from over and you both celebrated with your families. When the wedding came to an end, you and your husband both settled into the car and drove off to start your new life together.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye!!!😉