The tide

Yn and I have been so distant lately. I've been trying to get close but I don't know how. She tries to get close but it never seems to work. It almost feels like a big tide came and washed us away. But tonight was the worst of all nights. Yn was going out tonight by herself and I was was actually curious to tag along but yn didn't want that. In fact she was irritated a little that I wanted to go. I furrowed my eyebrows a little as yn left. I plopped down on the couch frowning.

I found it suspicious that yn didn't want me there. So I finally had enough and grabbed my keys and got in my car. I ended up driving to a bar an unlikely spot I would ever go because I rarely drink. I ordered the lightest thing they had and tried to drown my sorrows with that. I glanced over to see yn talking to another guy. I kept my head down so she wouldn't see me. But they were obviously flirting! With yn giggling at everything he said and him moving closer, I could feel myself moving farther away. I wanted yn to see me, I wanted her to see the hurt and the pain I felt. I wanted her to cry the way I did desperate at the thought of losing her.

She saw me.

I glared at her and slammed my tip down on the counter before storming out. Yn tried to make her way through everyone to get to me but I wasn't in the mood. I tried to make it work with her, but she didn't appreciate it any of my efforts. I got in my car slamming the door and speeding off. My last glimpse was yn walking out of the pub. I sped home and when I parked, I ran inside the house locking myself in the bathroom. Tears spilled from my eyes.

A few minutes later I heard the door close. "Charlie?!" Yn called. She ran upstairs to our room before I heard her footsteps walk towards the bathroom door when she realized I wasn't in the bedroom. "Charlie open the door!"

"Go away yn!" I snapped. "I deserve that. I'm sorry for what you saw Charlie honest."

"Oh. But you're not sorry for what you did? What about what you did yn? Are you sorry for flirting with a guy knowing you have a boyfriend?"

"I'm sorry for that too Charlie. I love you" she stated. "Then why don't you show it?"

"Huh?"

"Yn, I don't know if you noticed, but I was actually trying to get closer to you before this happened. I wanted to spend tonight with you doing something fun, not going to a pub and drinking seeing you there." I said my voice cracking a bit. I sniffled. "You know?"

"I'm so sorry babe. I didn't mean to push you away like that. If I had known...." Yn couldn't finish because of her sobs that trailed through her words. I finally opened the bathroom door and sat down next to yn. I pulled her kissing her head. "Ahhh baby girl, I'm here."

"I'm a terrible girlfriend"

"No you're not yn! We all make mistakes and I'm sorry for just walking out like that instead of confronting you."

"It's fine." Yn sobbed. From that night on we promised to both do better.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye!!!😉