The sky and stars come free

You were on a road trip with your husband Charlie. He always made you feel special especially when you didn't feel it. But you looked forward to this trip because you got to spend a lot of time with Charlie. You're red cherry lips sparkled in the sun as you laid your head down on the window seal of the car. Your sunkissed hair blew in the wind constantly touching the lens of the sunglasses over your eyes. Charlie thought you looked hot. At a red light he took a picture of you and smiled. A car honked which took him out of his lovesick daze and quickly put his phone down and drove.

He parked at a hotel where he made reservations. He gently shook you awake. "W-What?" You said drowsily. "We're here." Charlie got out of the car and carried you inside. You regained sense when Charlie was carrying you inside a lobby full of people. You blushed and ushered Charlie to put you down. Charlie gazed at your slim curves and smiled before turning to the desk clerk. "Room 107." Charlie stated. The desk clerk typed on his computer before nodding. "Here's your room key, enjoy your stay!" Charlie thanked before you and him walked through the lobby to the elevators. Charlie pressed button 6 and the elevator doors shut.

When you gotta off, you and Charlie walked to your room. You went inside and saw just how fancy it was:

You plopped down on the bed and looked over at Charlie

You plopped down on the bed and looked over at Charlie. He sat next to you caressing your hair. Your lighter than navy blue shorts and a brown belt with a light blue button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up was one of Charlie's favorite outfits. He thought it gave a sense of sophistication and sharpness along with coolness to you. You both hopped up from the bed and went out of your hotel room. Charlie locked the door behind him and he put the room key in his pocket. You two left the hotel only to go back in to put your luggage in your room. Then both of you got in the car and drove around the city. You found a pizza place and ordered a large pizza with some lemonade. Then Charlie went inside a winery and got a bottle of red wine. Then he drove out to the country side where he set up a picnic for you and him. You took out the pizza and the wine glasses while Charlie got the lemonade.

You and Charlie sat on the picnic table benches and started setting up your lunch. You two are your pizza while drinking your wine. You finished off your lemonade and decided to save the wine for when you went back to the hotel. You and Charlie drove around the country through the suburbs and then back to the city again. You went back to the hotel and went to your room. You layed on the bed while Charlie poured you both a glass of wine. You say up and drunk the wine with Charlie until the bottle was completely empty. You and Charlie were obviously tipsy drunk. You made out with each other before changing into your pajamas.

Your silk nightgown rubbed against Charlie's abs. You looked out at the night city sky. You went out on the terrace a gazed up at the stars. You felt arms wrap around your waist and felt Charlie's head rest against your shoulder. It was the perfect ending to a perfect day. You were excited to see what was next to come.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye!!!😉