Kill me with your love

The heat in the room was thick. The passion was not too far behind as every minute filled with tenderness and beguilement. I was there in a black crossed laced bra with matching pantyhose that were held with a garter belt that was connected to the matching underwear, that patterned lace designing. I laid with anticipative dreams flowing in and out of my head the more my mid raced over them like a projector picture show.

The silk sheets, slipped around over my body, desperately aching for the scarred man to come in and play the part in my picture screen show. There he was standing there, the bulky built that shadowed mine in comparison. He stepped closer, his green eyes were vivid, his pupils were dilated; responsive to the essence of the mood. He scooted next to me on the bed, making himself comfortable on my skin. His hands covered my dainty back as the unhooked the covers of wedge between him and my breasts.

His mouth sank into mine before reaching my neck and suckling like a loilipop in a candy store. We tug-a-war with each other for who has the greatest passion, the winner would be able to take the next step. His meaty hands fondled with me until I was almost there. But it was just an edge. He wanted top, so we wrestled some more before he took his turn and showed me the controls and who had them. There was no safety as the passion was in control. Nothing was as important as the thick satisfaction that was coming upon us.

We both laid silently, out of breath in our separate stance poses. But the passion was still alive.