Suitcase

I was going on a trip that would last at least 3 weeks. I had just gotten Charlie jr jr and I didn't want to leave him behind. As I was packing my bag he came up and nuzzled my leg. "Aww buddy, I wish I could take you with me." I said. I picked him up and put him on my bed. Then I looked over at my backpack. "Maybe I can..." I picked up the backpack and looked at Charlie jr jr.

The next morning, while I was boarding the airport I had my suitcase and backpack with me. "Next flight to Canada is boarding in 5 minutes." The loudspeaker said. I went over to the boarding area and got on board I put my suitcase in the overhead and my backpack next to me to save space. I put my backpack on my lap and looked into the unzipped space I left open. "Shh Charlie, we're almost there."

When I got off my flight, paparazzi instantly surrounded me as I was walking to my hotel. I signed in and checked into my room. I set my bags down on the bed and I unzipped the backpack. Charlie jr jr burst out of there jumping around. "Shhhhh, we'll get kicked out if they find out you're here. So be on your best behavior."

Charlie jr jr sat down on the bed as I unpacked my stuff. Then I layed down on the bed with Charlie jr jr laying on top me. "Goodnight sweet doggo." I said.

This is a cute song that goes with the chapter 💜🐶

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye!!!😉