Like it's our last day

Your best friend Charlie was going away for the summer so you wanted to make the most of the last day you had left with him. So you called him and asked him where he wanted to go. Charlie drove over and you got in the car and turned on the radio. "Let's hit the trampoline park." He said. "Yeah!" You said over the music. You blasted "cool" by the jonas brothers as you and Charlie sung along.

You pulled up in the parking lot and Charlie parked the car. You both went inside and went to the reception to get your wristbands. She gave you each one and you and Charlie headed to the shelves and took off your shoes. You both went inside a big blue and gold bouncy house that had a really big slide to it. You both took turns sliding down on it. After your bouncy house trip, you and Charlie decided to get some lunch.

"Where did you wanna go?" Charlie asked. "Anywhere's fine." Charlie drove to pizza hut and you both went inside. The hostess gave you and Charlie a booth. You and Charlie sat across from each other. The waiter came and you and Charlie ordered. He brought out your drinks, you ordered a Pepsi and Charlie ordered the same.

He brought out two pizzas next. One being pepperoni with olives and mushrooms and the other with pepperoni, mushrooms and green pepper.

You ate your pizza while Charlie ate his. You both talked about what went on in your lives. "Yeah the customers at the photography place have been really up on me. Mostly Nadi because she thinks I take blurry shots." You said. Charlie nodded. "Yeah my job hasn't been so easy either." You nodded before looking down at your plate. That was the reason Charlie wasn't gonna be here this summer. You took a sip of your drink as you finished off your fourth slice of pizza with Charlie close behind.

After lunch, the waiter brought out to-go boxes which you and Charlie put your leftover pizza slices in. You both went out to the car and got out your boxes in the backseat. You got into the passenger seat and looked at your phone. "Wow it's 2:44 already?" Charlie got in the car and put on his seatbelt.

"Did you wanna go for a drive now?" He asked. "Yeah, that would be really relaxing actually." You turned on the radio as Charlie pulled out of the parking lot. You two drove through the city at first but then Charlie drove through a park. You looked at all the pretty trees and you're pretty sure you even saw a deer. Charlie pulled over and you were confused as to why.

Charlie turned off the car and ushered you to follow him out of the car. You did and you followed Charlie down some steps that were apart of a nature trail. It led you and Charlie down to a bench by some flowers. "This is so pretty Charlie thank you."

Charlie turned to you and kissed you passionately on the lips. You kissed back knowing that was what you wanted from him since forever. "I just wanted to leave you with that before I go." You blushed and looked down not being able to contain the smile on your face with your blushing rosey cheeks.

You finally looked up at Charlie and leaned on him. "I'm gonna really miss you Charlie." "Me too yn. I really like you and-"

Charlie stopped. You turned to look at him. "I actually..... really love you." He finished. "I really love you too." You looked at him again. Charlie looked back down and smiled at you. Sat there for a while before you both headed up to leave. You both got in the car and drove back to your house. You grabbed your pizza box from Charlie's backseat and then you kissed his cheek.

"I really liked spending time with you today Charlie. I hope you end up having a great summer." You said. Charlie came closer to you and kissed you. "Thanks, I hope you have a wonderful summer too. I'll be back in September."

You gave each other one last hug before you departed and headed inside your house. You discreetly watched through the window as Charlie pulled off. A single tear rolled down your cheek. You were going to miss him like crazy.

At dinner time, you took your leftover pizza and heated it up in the microwave. You poured yourself a glass of lemonade and took your dinner out the microwave when it beeped. You turned on the TV and started eating your dinner watching it. But that's when your phone buzzed. You put down your pizza and picked up your phone. It was a text from Charlie.

C: you didn't think I'd have my phone off all summer did you 😁

Your heart lit up thinking about Charlie. You couldn't wait to see him again.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye!!!😉