Finding Charlie

You and Charlie got into an argument. You were both stressed out but nonetheless, screaming matches and slammed doors were followed despite both of you trying to avoid the fight. The tension was too thick. Charlie left without telling you where he was going even though you called out for him.

"Yn leave me alone I'm sick of you!" He yelled going out the door. He got in his car and drove away leaving you standing there angry and sad at the same time. You went back inside the house drained and plopped down on the couch from feeling exhausted. Tears filled your eyes before spilling onto the floor. How could you push Charlie away like that? How could he push you away like that? You grabbed your cell phone and called Charlie but to no avail.

You got in your car and drove around the places Charlie usually goes. You ended up finding his car at the studio. You walked in to hear Charlie mixing some sounds. He didn't have that bubbly look on his face, instead it was more serious. "Charlie?" You asked coming closer to him. "Yn." he said without batting an eyelash your way. You came closer to him and wrapped your arms around him and laid your head on his back. "I'm sorry babe. I shouldn't have said those things. It was mean of me."

Charlie reciprocated by accepting your embrace. "I'm sorry too yn, for running away. I was just so mad and I didn't wanna say something that I couldn't take back." He turned to you and leaned in to kiss you passionately. Forgiveness is key.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye!!!😉