Us against the world

You had just gone public as Charlie's girlfriend and fans were not happy about it! A lot of them called you names and told you that you aren't good enough for Charlie or that Charlie probably didn't actually love you. They even took pictures of you online and draw mustaches or missing teeth on them. That one didn't bother you that much.

But the other ones did.

I wanna cough in her face and give her emphysema lol

Lol she already has asthma 🤣 stupid idiot things that Charlie can help her. She's using his fans to pay for her medication

LMAO that's so true 🤣!! I hope she suffocates

She's so unattractive and ugly what does Charlie see in her?

Those comments made you burst out crying. Your asthma was always a sensitive topic for you. When Charlie came home, he saw you in a puddle on your bed. "Yn what's wrong?!" You just shook your head but Charlie was persistent. Then you showed him the comments the fans wrote on their pages. Charlie just frowned and shook his head. "Try to ignore them the best you can, but trust me if it starts getting really bad, then I'll day something."

You agreed. You were able to ignore a lot of the hate for a while because a lot of fanpages that shipped you and Charlie together were saying nice comments about you

She's so pretty. Charlie is so fortunated

She's absolutely stunning! She's gorgeous!

I'm so jealous of her beauty. I wish she could do my hair and makeup everyday!

Those ones made you smile and feel really good. But the gate started back up again, so true to his word after an award ceremony you and him attended, he wrote on his Twitter saying that he could never have done it without you. And that all the haters can suck it!

You kissed Charlie as he put his hands around you. "Better?"

You nodded. "Better."

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye!!!😉