Hammer anger

(Charlie's Pov)

I was burning inside with fire. Fury was consuming me way more than it should've. Yn, my beloved girlfriend....had cheated. She was caught with some guy and she seemed to be so in love with him, yet so bored with me. Nights were I wanted to see her and spend time with with her but she just didn't want me.

It all started one murky day, it highlighted melancholy wave that was upon me to hit. I was walking home to my apartment where yn was supposed to be waiting for me with kisses, hugs and a warm cup of coffee. But it wasn't till I turned the key in the keyhole that I heard giggling and smooching sounds. My eyes met a heinous act taking place on my bed...yn was in bed with another man. The realization that I saw her hit her like a slap in the face. The mister looked over, grabbed his clothes and dashed out before I could knock him off his jaw.

"Get out," I hissed to yn who had tears streaming down her face. "Charlie I-" "GET OUT NOW!" I repeated, this time with more agro spilling from me. Yn dressed herself and ran out of my apartment. That was it. My heart was on the floor in pieces, shattered in one sitting. I cried, sobbed on the floor, eyes just spilling with tears that damped the carpeted floor.

So now here I was. At the mister's house, sitting in my car scanning yn and him heading out. I decided the drive back home was more worth it than whatever I was going to do. I took every picture of yn I had and smashed it to smithereens, allowing the glass, the frame and the picture to be destroyed. It was all just a memory now.