Over you

Now that it's all said and done, I can't believe Olivia was one that was gonna hurt me like that! I loved her and to see her words slash me like a tire nearly destroyed me. She walked out of the house and out of my life leaving me with this pain. I sat on the stairs and cried into the palms of hands. I couldn't stop crying. I let her get in my head, I gave her love and this is my consequence for that?

My phone rang and so when I looked at the caller ID through my teary eyes, yn was calling me. "Hey yn what's up?" I said with my best positive tone. "Hey Charlie I was wondering if you and Olivia would like to go to a ball game or something?"

"Oh no that's okay.....me and Olivia just broke up." "I'm so sorry! Why?" "I don't know honestly. But with everything she said....I don't think she really loved me." "I'm really sorry Charlie. Did you want some company? I know how it is to be alone in a time like this." I graciously accepted and yn assured me she was on her way. Yn came with pizza and wine and she sat with me on the couch where we talked about the breakup. "I'm so sorry Charlie." She hugged me. Me and yn started getting close until we eventually kissed. I felt so right kissing her passionately like that and I felt numb to all the pain that yn had magically taken away.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye!!!😉