broken pieces

Yn was working really hard on this one project. I was supposed to be her mentor assigning the assignments to my class which my girlfriend yn was in. But during the last semester I found myself more tense than usual. And I was taking it out on yn and I wish I could've seen her getting more frustrated, then she wouldn't have snapped. "Charlie, why did you give me a D+ on my exam! I tried really hard." 

"Well then maybe you should try harder next time yn! I want you to turn in these papers to the front office."

But yn got mad. "You know what.....do it yourself! I'm done with this class!"

"Oh so you're gonna quit and take the easy way out?!"

"No I'm gonna quit to save my dignity and respect! And because of you! And I'm not going to the assembly just to save your butt! You can take those papers and shove it up your nose for all I care!"

"Yn you are going to that assembly!"

"No I'm not. It's my choice and I've already made up my mind. But if you really need someone, I'm sure Kira can help you. Goodbye and good day Mr puth."

"Yn you know we trained hard for this! If you walk out that door it's over!"

"No I trained hard for this, you just got in the way! And besides, I don't even know you anymore." Yn slammed the door. I just sat on the desk thinking about what I had just done. Not to mention who I just lost. I stumbled back to me and yn's apartment only to see her clothes from today on the floor. Her stuff was still here but I don't know how long. I just decided to try to get some rest. I could yn walk into the room, but then she went into the living room to sleep.

I woke up the next morning cracking my eyes open to the sun. I went to the living room but yn wasn't there. I just sat on the couch trying to sort out everything that happened. Yn was mad at me and I deserved it. I was acting like an absolute jerk and I guess I really didn't deserve yn. I can feel that even though yn's not here, she's mad at me. Her presence is just so illuminating. I layed down not really knowing what to do next.

I sat back up when I decided that I wasn't gonna let something like this tear me and yn apart. I went upstairs and changed clothes before grabbing my phone, keys and wallet. And then I walked out, locking the door behind me. I got in my car and started searching for yn. I tried calling her 5 times but she never picked up. "Her phones off.." I assumed. I eventually found her at a Circle K. I parked the car and then I went inside.

I saw yn trying to pick out some snacks for herself I guess. I went up to her. "Charlie I'm not interested in your assignments or attending the assembly if that's what you're gonna ask." She said. 

"No yn..... forget about that it's not important anymore. But getting you back is. I'm really sorry for everything that I've said and done and for basically acting like an idiot. I was looking all over for you this morning because I was really worried that you ran away. Could you come back please?"

Yn looked at me and then at the floor. Then she started smiling. "Okay, I'll come back home." I kissed yn passionately right in the middle of Circle K. Even if we did kinda draw attention to ourselves, we didn't care as long as I had yn.

I hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye!!!😉