Converse

White. White Converse. You had just bought a pair of white converse shoes. You couldn't wait to show them off around town, you grabbed your purse and went out to Starbucks to celebrate. You ordered your favorite drink and started drinking it while walking to a open table. While walking these two guys were talking about something and one of them bumped the other one into spilling their drink.....on to your shoes.

You stood there frozen as eyes looked your way with everyone in shock. You slowly looked down to see your brand new white converses drenched in ice coffee. Your face flushed red from embarrassment but also disappointment because your new shoes were ruined. "I'm so sorry." The guy said. You gave a tight small smile. "It's no problem." You said visibly upset but trying to hide it. You ran out to your car and set your drink down in the cupholder. You let the tears fall. "All I wanted was to show off something I was really proud only for some idiot to spill coffee on them!" You pulled out of the parking lot and drove straight home. You tried to scrub your shoes which made the coffee fade a little bit, but it still there nonetheless. You eventually stopped feeling defeated.

You threw your converses in the trash and sat on the couch pouting until you heard someone knocking at the door. You tiptoed to it and looked out the window slightly to see who it was. It was the same guy from the Starbucks. I opened it slightly. "Hi?"

"Oh hi! Um I just wanted to say I'm really sorry for messing up your shoes, so I went out and bought you some new ones. The barista lady gave me your name, so I traced it back to the shoe store you bought your shoes at and I was able to get it in your size." He handed you the box. "Thank you!" You said speechless. You were a little creeped out by how the guy was able to access your information but you guessed he sensed that you were weirded out because he told you his name.

"I'm Charlie by the way." He said. "Well thank you for the shoes Charlie. Maybe we could go out to Starbucks sometime?" Charlie smiled and nodded. "I'd like that." He smiled before taking a step back off your small porch. "Bye yn!" "Bye Charlie!" You watched him get in his car and drive off. You smiled going back inside your house and closing the door.

You knew you'd never forget about your coffee converse story.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye!!!😉