Adorably Annoying

I'm writing this because I'm sad. I've found these to be one of my coping skills? Or at least writing and reading is so I'm not focused on this shitty real world. :) Love to all of you 

Also I know Carl/Ron wasn't alive for the fair at the Kingdom but let's pretend he was haha

Okay so I was rereading this and at the part like during the first dialogue I typed "shake my nod" instead of "shake my head" I can't. 

The Kingdom is crowded with people- all from either the Kingdom, Hilltop, or Alexandria- to attend the Trade Fair. I traveled by foot with my group from Alexandria and we just arrived a couple minutes ago. There's food, laughter, and games. To top it all off, Jerry said there's going to be a movie in an hour or so, and we're all looking forward to that. 

Right now I'm just casually walking around by myself, crossing my arms to stay warm in the thin shirt I'm wearing. It was warm when we started walking but it has now cooled down since the sun is setting. I finish my loop for the second time and just awkwardly observe everything that's happening. 

I accidentally make eye contact with Carl and he waves obnoxiously to annoy me. I roll my eyes and smile. Carl annoys the absolute ever-loving fuck out of me (on purpose) but sometimes I like him more than other times. He's like an annoying friend or a good acquaintance. I see him, Ron, and Henry making their way toward me with Carl in the front. 

"You look lonely," Carl says.

"I was fine by myself," I reply sarcastically, squeezing my arms towards me more as a breeze goes by. 

"Cold?" Carl asks with a smile.

I shake my head. "What do you need, Carl?" I ask with an annoyed tone. 

"I didn't know I needed a reason to talk to my friend." 

"You have Henry and Ron right here, you don't need me," I laugh. 

Carl sighs. "Okay, well who's going to sit with me at the movie tonight?"

I give him a confused look and motion between Henry and Ron. 

"Oh," Ron says. "We're actually going to help set up the movie and then help Jerry with the clean up during it."

"Why would you miss a movie for that?" I ask in disbelief. 

Henry shrugs. "We can see the movie again another time. We also get more time off tomorrow if we help tonight."

I nod slowly. "Right." 

"Actually we should probably go, we need to set up the movie," Henry insists. Him and Ron turn away towards the theater. 

I start to turn away but Carl grabs my wrist. "What?" I sigh. 

"What time do you want to meet up?" Carl asks. 

"Huh?"

"For the movie. Should we meet in twenty minutes? We need to get good seats," Carl answers. 

I just roll my eyes and walk away. 

When I notice people starting to pile up in front of the theater I make my over to the crowd. I can't help but feel jealous and even more awkward when I see many couples holding hands and entering the theater together. 

I feel a hand on my shoulder and someone whisper in my ear, "Who are you here with?" 

I turn around and see an unfamiliar guy. He scans my body up and down and I back away slightly, uncomfortable. 

"Well, after the movie we can go back to my room..." He takes a couple steps closer to me.

I open my mouth to say something but then I hear another voice behind me.