Chapter 13: Filling in your wish

The next day, Duan Yujing prepared breakfast and went to the company as usual, while Qingge was still sleeping.

The rare thing is that Shen Ningyu is also here today. He brought two glasses of red wine and made a joke: "Celebrate my brother's order, come and have a drink."

"Why are you so early today?" Duan Yujing also took  the wine and chatted with him on the sofa.

"I just met you yesterday, but I haven't officially visited your lover  yet, so I have to make up a meeting gift." Shen Ningyu laughed. "I did think that it was a hard-to-serve young master. Hey, why is he in front of you? Will it become a domestic cat? I'm curious. "

Duan Jingjing gave him a glance. Shen Ningyu was all right, but he was too cautious. Fortunately, there were principles. Those lovers were willing and there was no coercion, otherwise his elder brother would not let him go. Whenever he came to accept him personally, he said lightly, "I'm not curious about you, don't compare him with your lovers."

"Okay, joking, knowing you're serious, but it's good to just point him out of your temper. Yesterday I can see that he's really nice to you. It 's unpretentious and unpretentious. Get together at the weekend? Formally introduce it. "Shen Ningyu hooked his lips." You can also call Shang Si's mouth, alas, you two are married, and I 'm left alone. "

"That's what you asked for. I think Mu Jing is good. Why do you go out every day to find someone?" Duan Yunjing said.

Mu Jing is an artist under the Star Entertainment Group. Because of his outstanding appearance, Shen Ningyu was soaked in his hand just after signing the contract, and he was very easy-going and did not have much affection. He directly followed Shen Ningyu. It has been two years now.

Now Mu Jing has gone from an unknown star to a household star, but he never left, he followed Shen Ningyu desperately, and if he had a show for him, he would take a photo, and he would stay at home after the show. The reviews are first-rate and the character is good, even Shen Ningyu's elder brother said that this person is good.

Shen Ningyu is greedy for freshness, and he has never raised a person for more than three months. Mu Huan is the only one who has followed him for two years. He does not interfere with Shen Ningyu's private life. He receives him when he comes, and he does not stay when he leaves. A lover who can no longer qualify, even Shen Ningyu has to admit it.

"A lover is not the same as a lover. I love to play, but I never take it seriously. He didn't follow me at first. Now? It is a household name. This is just a transaction. Each one takes what he needs. I give him resources and he accompanies him. I went to bed. This is not Sikou 's mouth, Zhuma first loved it, or even the sweetheart of your family. "Shen Ningyu laughed," He is just a qualified lover. "

Duan Yujing wanted to ask: His value is already high enough, and he will not die without you.

At this time, the qualified lover Mu Jing was at the airport. He was fully armed. No fan recognized him as the recognized viewing champion Mu Tianwang. He stood there, looking at the flowing water outside the airport, looking at his watch, and had arrived. It 's time to board the plane. When Shen Ningyu stayed yesterday, he also said that he was going to stay in the virgin forest of Yunshi for three months today, and had to be closed for three months. They should have no way to meet, but it seems that he will not Remember.

In the past two years, they have maintained the probability of several times a month. Shen Ningyu has more frequent needs and loves tossing people. He knows that there are many lovers around him, but he is not demanding. As long as he can stay with him, even if he sees him for a month, A few days is enough, and often these days are spent in bed.