Chapter 73: Coax him and pet him

Time flows slowly, and the joyful time is always short. Everyone here, except Qingge, Zeyu, they are still in school, there are countless things on others, some of them can't be eliminated, some are themselves. Some pursuits are unfinished dreams.

On the way forward, with the support and encouragement of their friends, they took a break from time to time, and then faced another situation.

After a pleasant time, naturally they have to keep busy again, just for their loved ones and their families, this is what they can't shrink back.

After Duan Yujing had sent everyone away, his brother went to rest, except that a sleeping person was lying quietly on the sofa, covered with a thin blanket, breathing evenly, and the small face with a large slap was still shallow Smile.

Qingge is very thin. He is weighing only 60 kilograms. He usually eats so much and doesn't grow a few pounds of meat. If he doesn't feel good, there is a soft layer of meat. Duan Yujing is worried whether he is thin Too much. Coupled with his slender skeleton, looking no different from a teenager, Duan Yujing can easily hold people up.

Qingge buried himself in the man's arms, and comfortably snorted. Duan Yujing looked at the man with a chuckle, patted his back comfortably, walked over and turned off the lights before returning to the room.

————

Everything is fine here in Qingshi, but it has turned upside down in Haishi. On this day, the headlines of the newspapers are all the same news:

"The owner of the Lin family died in an accident? Was it an accident or an accident?"

"Master Lin inherits Lin's family. Miss Er is about to get married?"

In Lin's mansion, Lin Zicong's face was crazy and his eyes were full of joy: "Lin's family is finally mine! I don't have to look at other people's faces in the future."

Mother Lin is also full of pride: "Zi Cong, you must quickly take over the power of the Lin family, otherwise I'm afraid the old ones in the family will obstruct you. Don't forget, they have sons and grandchildren, they I can't afford to look down on our mother and son.

"Mom, if they dare, would we ask Long Brother to treat them like the last time, and let them disappear unexpectedly?" Lin Zicong carelessly said, from the mother's indulgence, no matter what happened, there will be mothers At the back, he was already brazen.

Mother Lin pondered for a moment: "This kind of thing is enough to do once, and I'm afraid that there will be handles in the hands of others. And, as far as I know, that woman also gave birth to a son for Lin Chengyu and told you The age is not much different, and your father gave her a lot of money. I'm afraid-- "

"Well, even Lin Qingge is not my opponent. Am I afraid of such an illegitimate child who hasn't appeared yet? If he dares to come, I will pack him. And Lin Qingge, his slap, I will return sooner or later!" Lin Zicong said fiercely.

Mother Lin is still a little sane: "We can't be in a hurry now. We used to underestimate him, thinking that his weak body would not live long, and he didn't threaten us at that time, so he ignored him and let him Enron has lived for so many years. Besides, he has no inheritance right now, and even if he comes back, the next family will not swallow this breath. Now the most important thing is to solve the people in the next family who want to share a piece of cake and control the power. Our mother and son. "

Lin Zicong reluctantly said: "Now it is not only the neighbors, but also Du's. Du Yanzhi has provoked many times. I have to ask him to return!"

..................

"Huh? Lin Chengyu is dead?" Qingge was sitting on a man's lap eating rock candy Sydney. He had a sore throat today, and the man made him a delicious and lung-friendly dessert.