Chapter 77: It depends on your ability

Xiao Li coughed and introduced him: "Qingge, this is Ruan Xing, the traffic load in the recent period, but also the newly signed artist of Star Entertainment."

Qingge smiled lightly: "Hello, I'm Lin Qingge."

"It's a great prize, but it just happened to take a few pleasing characters." Ruan Xing smiled humbly. "Which character are you going to audition for? The ability to understand the script is so good, I'm afraid that no matter what role it is.

Qingge paused for a second. How did he answer this? Could he say he understood so well because he wrote the script?

"I'm not here to audition." Qingge smiled lightly.

"?" Ruan Xing was also a little confused, why didn't he come here for the audition?

However, Xiao Li helped clear the siege, saying, "Qingge, otherwise you and Duan Lin are waiting here. I will go to the room to see if there is anything to be arranged, otherwise I will be afraid to wait a long time."

"Okay." Qingge nodded with a smile, sat down on the sofa, and took out his mobile phone, especially quietly and smartly playing on the phone there, without squinting, a good boy.

There are also a number of artists in the living room one after another, but not many, and they are all faces, Qingge has a little doubt, is he out of touch, why do he not know any of these people? Is it because of not watching TV recently?

But who will tell him why he always meets acquaintances, and is still a member of the Lin family?

Lin Zixi wore a playful dress today, carrying a man with a young age and a round waist. The Lin family's side branches threatened their mother and son to drive them out of the Lin family. In the end, her so-called elder brother asked her to please the so-called boss in order to protect herself, and obtained a large sum of money, which temporarily blocked the mouths of the people next to him.

At first, she didn't mess up, but in the end, there was nothing she could do. As long as the boss didn't get tired of her, this would at least guarantee her previous life in Jinyiyushi, and she also entered the entertainment circle because of this, it is not a bad thing. When she is capable, she can get rid of this and find her next home.

Boss Qian held Lin Zixi's hand in color. During this time, the woman was really good at serving, but she wanted a little more, but it doesn't matter. He has money, and if he can cooperate with Liujing successfully, Afraid of having no money in the future?

However, when he followed Lin Zixi's gaze, he just saw Lin Qingge sitting on the sofa, his eyes brightened. This temperament, this appearance, this figure is better than many little stars he has seen.

Even in the presence of so many artists, Qingge's temperament is first-rate, and he himself looks good. The teaching of his mother when he was a kid allowed him to raise his hands to be elegant nobles.

Although often ill, his face turned white and looked a little weak, but he couldn't bear a paragraph president who had brought him all kinds of warmth, and really raised people in vain, just like unworldly students.

Lin Zixi didn't expect to see Lin Qingge here, his face was indifferent, and he walked over with a low voice, but accused him: "Lin Qingge are you satisfied? If you don't see death, your father won't die and the Lin family won't fall. "

Qingge put away his cell phone and stood up, looking at her lightly, a sneer laughed at the corner of his mouth: "I'm no longer from the Lin family, why should I save it? And you are like this, probably your good mother and good brother Masterpiece, what do you do with me, it seems you still can't tell the priority. "