Chapter 25: Sick

"What's wrong with Qingge? His face is so red and he has a fever?" Huo Siming saw YuJing breaking in, and quickly put down the glass of water, and took him to the bed to put people down.

Duan Yujing wanted to put the person on the bed and let Huo Siming check his veins, but the sick Qingge was very sticky. He couldn't give up because he was holding his arm. Eyes, as if Duan Yujing did something bad.

"Baby, I'm holding you, check it first, OK?" Duan Yujing coaxed softly, sitting directly on the bed holding the person himself.

"Measure your body temperature first, how can you be allergic all the way?" Huo Siming reached out to check the temperature of his forehead. Fortunately, it was not too high. He took out the thermometer to a friend, raised the sleeves of Qingge himself, and watched. Looking at those rashes, "Qingge's body was allergic and the reaction was very big. The rash also came out. Does the hand itchy?"

Qingge buried his face in his lover's arms, but he didn't want to look up, and he just nodded gently, revealing his back.

Duan Yujing looked at Qingge, knowing that he was uncomfortable, and tightened the person tightly, put the thermometer under his armpit, and lifted the clothes on his back, saying: "Yes, baby will develop a lot of red rashes when he is allergic. I just thought about it, it should be the purple potato sticky rice dumpling, because I have let him eat other dishes and pastries before, he didn't have this situation, the only first contact was the purple potato sticky rice dumpling."

"Well, I know. The back is very serious. Be careful if you have an itch. Be careful not to let him scratch the skin. It will be difficult and scarring." Huo Siming returned to the desk and wrote a medicine list.

Duan Yujing hugged him and coaxed him quietly: "Baby, is there any discomfort, you'll be fine in a while."

Qingge looked up at him, stretched out his hand to hold his hand, his fingers were interlocked, and felt the warm touch of his palms, and he felt a lot more comfortable: "It was a little itchy, my head was a little dizzy, my throat was a little uncomfortable, and it was gone."

Huo Siming came back and just heard this, motioned to YuJing to show him the thermometer, and said, "Qingge, open your mouth and let me see."

"The throat is inflamed. You should be allergic to glutinous rice. Don't touch it later. It's okay." Huo Siming turned off the flashlight. "You wait here, I'll dispense medicine."

Twenty minutes after Huo Siming came back, Qingge was drowsy in his arms and wanted to sleep.

"Have an antipyretic needle and hang a little bit, don't worry, right. He will take a blood test to check that his dizziness should be a little hypoglycemic." Huo Siming removed the package of the injection and held Qingge and grabbed Duan Yujing collar's hand, which was originally fair, now has red dots, and it's really annoying to watch.

"Take it lightly." Duan Yujing watched the needle pierce the back of the little lover's hand and couldn't help but remind her by saying, "Baby is afraid of pain."

Huo Siming looked at him helplessly: "... wake up, can't you trust my technology?"

Then he gave Qingge a shot. Fortunately, that person was just frowning, but he didn't struggle. Even if he struggled, as soon as Duan Yujing spoke, he would be miraculously quiet and infused fluidly, really worry-free (?) .

Qingge was drowsy in his dream, and his head was dizzy again. He could feel that someone had lifted his clothes, and then there was a sting. He wanted to cry without any excitement, but whenever he wanted to cry, there would always be someone to shoot. His back coaxed softly, a familiar breath and a familiar voice, and then the grievances in his heart disappeared.