Chapter 40: Was the beauty eaten like this?

In the early morning of the next day, there were two figures leaning on each other on the big bed in the room. The thin young man snuggly snuggled up in the arms of the taller man next to him. Duan Yujing didn't need to go to work, and he didn't even get up and run. He just slept with his lover to wake up naturally, anyway, his brother would make breakfast when he got up, and he wouldn't be hungry.

Because of the night's movement, Qingge had a good night's dream. He always slept in the arms of his lover, his feet stretched out unconsciously, and he wanted to keep warm.

Duan Yujing woke up long ago, but he didn't want to get up, so he lay beside Qingge to see his sleeping face. At that moment, it seemed as if he was seeing the heavens.

The outside sun came in through the curtains, Qingge turned over subconsciously, but he touched the warm skin, and he opened his eyes confusedly and kissed his lover's face: "Good morning Jing Ge."

"Baby, good morning." Duan Yujing smiled, and also dropped a kiss on his lips, stretched his hands to his waist and massaged him gently, waiting for him to wake up.

"Are you going to the company today?" Qingge was enjoying the after-service, and his voice was still a little hoarse.

"No, I will stay with you at home, you have to go to Siming to check there, have you forgotten?" Duan Yujing chuckled, held the person in his arms, lay on the bed half-lying, and stretched out a hand to get the head Water cup, "The honey water prepared in the morning, moistens the throat."

Qingge drank a glass of honey water with his hand, and his throat was a little more comfortable. He sat on his lover with satisfaction: "Don't forget, I listened to you."

"Get up for breakfast. Xiao chen has just come over and knocked on the door." Duan Yujing smiled, handed him the home clothes, and got up to dress himself.

Qingge sat directly on the bed, put on his clothes, and then leaned up, muttering, "If I hadn't before, I can't believe my small body can last so long."

"What are you talking about? You're going to stay with me forever." Duan Yujing laughed at him and led people into the bathroom.

Qingge looked at him in the mirror: "Is my body getting better lately, otherwise how can I be tossed around every day so that's all right and a bit unscientific."

"Baby, I think you're in a good mood, so you're good for your body. You need to do more of this kind of thing in the future to keep you happy." Is there so much sweat?

Qingge glanced at him silently, okay, he really likes it, but can't you let him sleep so tired every day, it's shameful, how good it makes him awake to sleep.

In the office, Huo Siming handed an inspection report to Duan Yujing and smiled slightly: "Qingge's health is OK during this time, all indicators are normal, as long as you are happy every day, and proper exercise, the body will There are major problems, but the inspections still come regularly, and those who take the soup should also drink on time. "

Huo Siming looked at the two of them, and coughed, "As for the kind of things you two do, it won't have any effect. You can pay attention to the situation."

Qingge's body was stiff, was said so for the second time, he wanted to find a hole in it.

Duan Yujing smirked, and struck Qingge's waist calmly: "I know."

Huo Siming smiled narrowly: "It seems that Qingge's medicine is Yujing, so don't worry about it."

No matter how thick-skinned Qingge is, it's impossible to answer him at this time. Does he have to admit that he is really passionate about that kind of thing? Very shameful, OK? So he can only be buried in the arms of his lover as an ostrich, pretending that he can't hear, can't hear.