Chapter 23: Buy a Ring

Soon, more than two months of summer vacation passed, and school is about to start in a week. With the help of Duan Yujing, Qingge finally passed the exam last week, and he is now a person with drivers license.

Nothing is happening today. Qingge just came out of the bank, holding the bills in his hand, all of which are miscellaneous expenses. It is really a chaotic life. Qingge will keep a note in the memorandum every month and come to pay according to the prescribed days, after all, the financial power of the family is not in his hands.

It is not yet noon and there are no people on the street. Qingge has sent a message to YuJing saying that he will go back later and is ready to stroll around. He wanted to buy a gift for YuJing when he got the money he made last time, but he did not expect to send anything good. Since he followed YuJing, he haven't given him a gift, so he have to give something meaningful this time.

Qingge unknowingly walked to the jewelry store, looking at the dazzling ornaments inside, he grinned, knowing what to buy, and then walked in.

When the shopping guide saw someone coming in, smiled and greeted him, with a respectful tone and not flattering: "Sir, do you need anything? Give it to a lover, to a loved one, or to a friend. Just look at it. We have the most variety here. Full jewelry stores, of course, can also be customized. "

Qingge smiled lightly: "Are there any men's rings?"

The shopping guide lady looked blank, and then said casually: "Yes, please come here." Are all the good men going to work now? This is a good quality young boy!

There are a variety of men's rings on the counter, simple, luxurious, different styles, different materials, and different workmanship. Qingge browsed slowly, and was suddenly attracted by a pair of patterned rings. He reached out and pointed at the pair of silver rings, and smiled, "Thank you, show me this pair."

The shopping guide quickly took it out and introduced with a smile, "Mr. really has vision, this is the latest work of the world's first designer, and the works he designs will not be the same, in other words, just this pair. And it The style is simple and magnificent, revealing a retro style. The pattern above is the pattern of magnolia flowers, which represents loyal love. It is perfect for giving to loved ones. "

Qingge picked it up and tried the size, and it was suitable. According to the size of YuJing's fingers in his memory, it would not be wrong to feel it. After all, he probably signed his hand every day, and he probably still feel it. He smiled and said with satisfaction: "I want this pair. Is there a matching silver necklace? Show me."

"Okay, please wait." The shopping guide made a valuable business and introduced him to the silver necklace with enthusiasm.

Qingge picked from left to right, and finally picked the appropriate silver chain, and then thought that Xiao Chen was also his own brother, and of course he had to buy a gift for him. The old man often said that the male Dai Guanyin and the female Dai Buddha, so Qingge picked a small jade Guanyin, which could just fit him around his neck. After all, it is a junior high school student.

After picking, Qingge himself did not make enough money to write the article. Fortunately, he had sold off two stocks last month and made a lot of money. He took out his card, swiped the floor, and disappeared, more than 100,000. Qingge saw the balance text message on his mobile phone, and expressed his heartache that he wanted to write a novel quickly to make money. He has lost hope, he really doesn't remember ...

When Qingge carried the bag out of the jewelry store, the phone rang and it was a penguin message.

Qi xing ge: "Luishang, are you there? Are you free recently? I want to ask for your help."