Chapter 88: He can only be mine

"I knew I couldn't reason with the unruly man in Yujing. If you didn't sleep, come to Dingfu Restaurant now, and you can talk directly." Shen Ningyu answered with a smile.

"Okay." Qingge responded with a smile, then hung up and looked at Yujing around him.

Duan Yujing was holding him, rubbing his hands with thin cocoons on the delicate skin on his waist, and said warmly, "Baby, will you pass now?"

He will not ask why Qingge made this decision, and will only support him behind his back, which is the trust that his lover deserves.

Qingge didn't get up in his arms, humming, he still had soft legs, holding the man's hand to the place where the two were just crazy, where it was still soft and moist, and even a little closed.

"I'm yours everywhere. From inside to outside, you can do whatever you want. I like it." Qingge blushed and said, "I don't want to continue entanglement when I go to see the Xia family. Since they are looking for me,  I can't find if I can't find it, I won't give up if I don't find it, it 's very troublesome, and I have time to deal with them. I would rather be fuck by you in bed. "

Duan Yujing's long fingers were still in that small mouth. He was a bit sloppy, but he didn't expect the baby to say that, and shook his head and laughed: "I just think that since they didn't care anymore, what is coming back now, I'm afraid you are sad."

Qingge kissed him, his eyes bent: "How can I be sad if you are with me? I can't move anymore, you hold me."

"Um." Duan Yujing smiled and responded, it was really a painful baby.

The wind was strong at night and the weather was cold. Duan Yujing wrapped Qingge tightly, put on thick cotton pants, wore a warm coat and sweater, put on a coat, put a hat on him, wear Put on short boots and hugged him into the car.

When Shen Ningyu hung up the phone, he secretly sighed that Qingge was terrible. On the surface, it was YuJing who ate people hard, but Qingge was even more powerful. As soon as he spoke, YuJing was not obedient. With.

"Just now?" Xia Qingyuan asked.

"Oh, Qingge will come here, you guys have something to say." Shen Ningyu laughed.

Without letting them wait for more than ten minutes, Duan Yujing was wearing a dark gray long trench coat, holding Qingge's waist on his hands, carefully guarding people, and walked in slowly.

"YuJing, here." Shen Ningyu beckoned.

"Hello, get me a box." Duan Yujing said to the front desk, "Send another glass of hot milk and three glasses of red wine."

"Okay, sir, please." The waiter showed them the way.

"..." Shen Ningyu's heart-breaking anger was really forgotten by friends. I had never seen you so expensive before, and wanted a private box.

"Mr. Xia, let's go here, someone has booked a box, hum." Shen Ningyu walked in front of them, looked at the man who was wrapped tightly and ruddy, and pursed his tongue, "Sit well over there? Qingge, you are used to this stinky problem. "

Qingge drew the scarf around his neck, and smiled, "Isn't he accustomed to me? I'm not used to it because I'm cold?"

Duan Yujing glanced at Shen Ningyu proudly and told him bad things about his baby. Isn't this a waste of effort? Reached out and hugged Qingge directly, not willing to let him go, strode inward, and said, "If it weren't for you, baby would have to blow out at night? What should it do when it's cold? He should rest at this point Now. "

"!" Shen Ningyu really wanted to beat him very much, still hold back, forget it, can't beat it.

Xia Qingyuan looked at the departing back, his body was a little trembling, Duan Yujing really had a lover as rumored, and even more terribly, this lover was the little cousin he had been looking for.