Chapter 49: I don't want to pick up the tatters

"Baby, have you packed up? Don't bring so much, there are a lot of selling spots in the mountains." Duan Yujing was wearing a casual clothes and was looking at the picky person in the living room.

They are going to prepare things this morning. After eating, they will climb Yuxia Mountain, camp there at night, and come back the next day after watching the sunrise.

Qingge is also in sports suit, similar to Duan Yujing's body color, looks like a couple outfit. He was sitting on his knees on the sofa, putting some things that might be used in the bracelet space, and leaving some other necessary things outside. Anyway, they all drove over, it 's normal to bring something by themselves, or they're empty. Go, then change so many things out of thin air, Yu Xiashan is a tourist area, many people go camping, he is not stupid to that point.

"Just right away, Jing Ge, let's pack some food in a while. Mountain climbing may be hungry, but not much, go there and do it yourself." Qingge's concern is to feed his stomach, not to say that the people Are you eating?

"It's okay to bring more, but don't worry, isn't there a full service in the scenic area? Eat, stay in the tent, go there to buy things and make them by yourself. I can just bake your favorite food, but you still have to bring Order a snack, you can't eat so much." Duan Yujing handed him a bag of commonly used medicine. "Put it in your bracelet. There are many mosquitoes on the mountain and the temperature changes greatly. It is easy to catch cold. Don't care. "

Qingge swiped everything away and looked at him with a smile: "Jing Ge, let's go down to eat, so hungry!" Why does the small body digest so strong?

"Okay." Duan Yujing hooked his lips, walked to his brother's room, and saw that he was packing up his little books. "Is Xiaochen packed? Go to eat, and take things later."

"Okay ~" Duan Yuchen slipped the small schoolbag onto the sofa. These two are the schoolbags they will carry when they climb the mountain, water and dry food, and a few warm clothes.

Three people took the elevator down. The second floor of the hotel is the place to eat. The dishes are good. At least Qingge is not picky.

Qingge drank his favorite fresh fish soup, took a full meal, smiled and said, "Jing Ge, I'll go to the bathroom."

"Er, elder brother, I want to go too." Duan Yuchen lowered the bowl, and also gave a full slap, he followed by Qingge.

"Come on." Duan Yujing laughed, how did he feel that he had two piglets, and as long as he was fed, nothing would happen.

Duan Yujing was looking at the scenery outside the window, and suddenly the mobile phone vibrated, which turned out to be busy Shen Mingyu.

"Hey, Brother Shen, is there something wrong with me?"

"YuJing, listen to Ning Yu saying that your lover is writing a script? Show it to me, and we will start to prepare it if appropriate." Shen Mingyu hooked his lips on the phone.

"... Brother Shen, you are most like a treacherous trader at this time." Duan Yujing couldn't help crying and laughing. Who in the business world did not know Shen Mingyu's methods. As long as he was optimistic, there was almost no loss-making business. He was particularly good at grasping the timing. Often others did not find business opportunities By the time he had already started, otherwise the Shen family would not have developed so well.

"I don't have a relationship with you, so you can't say it. Is it not good for me to help you make money for your lover?" Shen Mingyu laughed. Although the new script is important, the new writer and new screenwriter are more important. A good script can monopolize Industry, this is the basis for the company's sustainable development. What is more secure than having it in its own hands.