Chapter 52: Mother Li's request

In the hospital, Duan Yuchen, his throat inflamed, and caught cold again. He also had a low fever. He was honoured to be ordered by the doctor to take a drip. His face was bitter, he kept blowing his nose, and dragged Qingge's hand. He said pitifully: "Little brother Wouldn't it be okay to take a drip? We can take medicine, just take it. "

As soon as Qingge wanted to speak, he was glanced at by his own man, and he changed his mouth silently: "Xiao Chen, just a little bit you will get better quickly. I'll get you medicine and you and your brother will wait here."

"Okay. Ah!"

Duan Yujing handed him the prescription, raising an eyebrow with satisfaction: "Would you like me to accompany you?"

Qingge waved his hand and said with a smile: "No, I know the hospital better than you."

As a perennial ill, he knew how to leave the hospital with his eyes closed. It's common practice to get injections and medicines. If he is born again, he is not spoiled by men. In the past few months, he has continued to take medicine and soup, and eat and drink well every day. Coupled with proper exercise, he may not be able to come out and play so comfortably.

"Okay, then you go, don't have a lot of people for a while." Duan Yujing laughed and waited with his brother in the infusion room.

When the season changed, most people caught a cold. Qingge looked at a long line over the medicine side, sighed, and took the mobile phone to write a text.

There was a 17-year-old boy arguing with the doctor in the corridor of the hospital. Qingge was a little puzzled, mainly because he felt that this face was familiar, not his classmate, it should be someone he had seen in his last life. But he just can't remember.

"Why did you stop my mother's medicine? I didn't pay, but why did you stop?!" Li Yan looked at the doctor in excitement.

The doctor was also embarrassed and explained: "Mr. Li, this is your mother's request, and we have no choice but to go back and discuss it with your mother, but in this case, we can only do our best."

Li? There was a spirit in Qingge's heart. It turned out that his surname was Li, was he?

In his last life, there was a well-known singer Li Yan, Qingge also heard his songs, but later he broke the scandal, what hidden rules, what no one suppresses the newcomers, and even messed with the relationship between men and women, anyway, what awful words It was all given to him. At that time, Qingge only considered that the pond in the entertainment circle was too deep and didn't feel much.

Until later, he was very ill. Jing Ge told him to bring down the Lin family, and someone wanted to cooperate with him. That was the first time he saw Li Yan, but he was not a handsome boy at that time. The scar spread from the right eye to the left face, it was terrifying and the eyes were cold.

At that time, Qingge had never seen him. Naturally, he did not know that Li Yan was also the illegitimate son of Lin Chengyu. Everything Li told him, because he needed cooperation, he directly threw out his sincerity.

The current Mrs. Lin and Lin Zicong could not tolerate Li Yan, and designed to kill Li Yan's mother. Relatives of Li Yan mother's family in turn used Li Yan to compete for Lin's property, but they were just a group of Wuhe people who hadn't got it yet. What about a piece of meat, he was inwardly confined first, and Li Yan naturally became a thorn in the eyes of Lin Zicong's mother and son.

At that time, Li Yan had just made his debut, and he was originally starry, but a series of blows that followed brought him directly to the bottom. All of this is of course the writing of Lin Zicong's mother and son.