Chapter 108: Authorities

Mu Jin laughed at his promise, his bright and delicate face was even more brilliant, and a pair of peach eyes were shining. It is said that once a ruthless person becomes emotional, he will become more affectionate. This sentence is indeed true. Fortunately, he has waited.

Mu Jin showed his mobile phone to him, with a smile and envious envy in his voice: "Isn't Qingge 's Weibo with a picture last night to create momentum for" General in troubled times? "The next piece said he was going to give him monkeys Fans, I don't know if Mr. Duan is jealous. Qingge sent another Weibo this morning to call them Mr. Duan to go home to cook. "

"... I wipe! It's too cruel, didn't I just not go to the company today? Why did such a violent thing happen? These two are naked, naked, naked, aren't they?" Shen Ningyu was almost shocked, Looking at a person licking the screen to explode under the phone, grinding his teeth, "Qingge, this dazzling man!"

Mu Jin could not help but leaned in his arms and asked softly, "Does Ning Yu also want to make public?"

Anyone who doesn't want to be held by his sweetheart in the palm of his hand, but he has gone the way of the actor, he is destined to hide between them first, and he can face so many people until he is able to stand by Shen Ningyu Vision.

Shen Ningyu put down his cell phone and held him: "Don't we say okay, wait until you get the film emperor to make it public? No hurry, you are all mine, you can't run, isn't it just a year or two? I am optimistic about you. "

Mu Jin smiled slightly, and went up to kiss him: "Ningyu, thank you."

Thank you for your support and support for my favorite cause. Thank you for your forgiveness and forgiveness.

Anyway, this Weibo storm is over. The ratings for "General in a Troubled World" have also swelled. Some fans support it, some go to Mu Tianwang, and some are attracted by the plot. All in all, the first drama was able to achieve this level, and the new screenwriter of Qingge also attracted a lot of onlookers.

Qingge has been very busy lately, because it will be his man's birthday in two days. He is busy practicing piano and cooking. He told Brother Ning Yu that they were all right. He stayed in the company later that night, and returned when he had everything ready.

Today, as soon as Duan Yujing's forefoot went out, Qingge opened his cat's eyes. He didn't sleep normally. He woke up a long time ago. He has a lot of things to do today.

Yujing's baby: "Brother Mu,  when will you come here, will you really make a cake? I won't do it, I'm a kitchen killer ..."

Xiao Mu: "Get up, I'll buy the materials and come here. Tell me by the way what you want to buy."

"I know "

Puppet King's Family: "Beauty ~ Let's have dinner with Brother Leng tonight, Brother Jing's birthday ~"

Yao: "Chenchen hasn't got up yet. We will go tonight."

Qingge sat cross-legged on the bed and informed the familiar people one by one, Brother Shen, Brother Ning Yu, Siming Brother, Ze Yu, Zi Liu, Li Yan ... confirmed that there were no omissions. Anyway, there are so many little friends.

In Xinyuan's office, Shen Zeyu and Mo Ziliu, who had been busy all night, lay directly on the sofa and fell asleep. Their acquisition of Xinyuan was not for fun, but to earnestly rely on their own abilities to do a business, without relying on the abilities of their brothers at home, all by themselves.

For two young masters with pride and respect, this is already hard to come by. Of course, if they depend on their ability at home, it will certainly be easier than now.