Chapter 80: Food delivery everyday

Qingge could not help but looked at the full soup in his bowl: "You have to drink the soup as soon as you go out. The slowest meal every day is you. I wonder if eating too much is bad for your stomach?"

"Oh! Okay, little brother, please wait for me! I'll finish it right away." Duan Yuchen hurriedly snorted the soup in the bowl and patted his belly, whine, full, but it tastes good .

"Go, put your schoolbag on your back, take a coat, and sleep there for a while. I will take you to the exam room in the afternoon, so I don't have to go back and forth." Qingge picked up the car key on the coffee table and took the jam and went out .

"Yeah, great!" Duan Yuchen excitedly picked up his schoolbag and took his clothes. He sat in the front passenger seat, and jam was put behind him.

.........

Qingge parked the car, took Jam and took his brother directly from the special elevator, the elevator door opened, and a group of people at the end of the corridor just came to finish the meeting.

"Redo the planning case just now and give it to me today, and the new plan must be implemented as soon as possible." Duan Yujing turned over the documents as he walked, orderly ordering the staff behind.

Many of Liujing's employees looked at Qingge in front of her eyes. The boss lady finally came, and her brain that had been running at a high speed for one morning could finally rest. Their president is very serious all day long. Recently they have continuously introduced new plans and strategies, acquired other companies, and they have n't even had time to drink water. Even if they are not careful, they will still feel the air conditioning of the president.

Even Chen Han was relieved. He was so tired. The senior was being served meals and warming the bed every day. Of course, the efficiency was high, but what made him such a single dog.

Duan Yujing noticed the abnormality of his subordinates, looked up, and just saw Qingge smiling at him, closed the file and walked over, reached up and put Qingge's waist on, and laughed warmly: "Baby, why so early ? Jam is here again? "

Qingge held jam with a smile and said, "Yeah, are you still okay? Finish it first, I'll wait for you in the office."

"Brother." Duan Yuchen also called out, hands

Holding the insulation box.

Duan Yujing smiled and rubbed his brother's head, and said, "Why are you here? Are you going to take an exam? Don't go home and rest?"

"Little brother brought me." Duan Yuchen smiled upwards.

Seeing the face of Yuchen like their president, Liujing's employees were shocked. In addition to the boss, even the young master came. The key is that the young master also listened to the boss so, did their president handle the housework so well?

Duan Yujing protected his brother very well and did not take him to public places. Except when he was young and he was sticky, he would bring his brother to work. At other times, he never disclosed his brother's information.

Therefore, with the exception of some old employees in the company who have met Duan Yuchen before, no one else knows that he has a younger brother.

"Xiao Han, explain what I said just now. Let's go today. Let's go to lunch." Duan Yujing turned back to Chen Han and signaled that everyone could disperse, holding Qingge's advanced office by himself.

"Brother, you can have a meal with my little brother first. I'm going to rest." Duan Yuchen put his schoolbag on the sofa, walked to the bathroom, washed his face, and came out, "Is there an alarm clock here? I'm afraid I can't get up."