Chapter 67: I have someone to warm the bed, don't be envious

"I know, you guys are busy first. I'm going to cook. I bought fish today and wait for me to show you a hand." Wang Yi went into the kitchen with a kind smile.

"Let's go and take you upstairs." Qingge glanced at the person in a daze and smiled helplessly, "Boy, let's not daze? You are too quiet. Besides, call me I don't feel wronged by you, otherwise you would ask me to feed, then I would be depressed and horrible. "

Li Yan smiled with a lip, followed him and said, "Did you choose this house?"

"Yeah, I compared it, this is the most cost-effective." Qingge took him to the master bedroom, "Here is the master bedroom, there is a guest room next to it, and a large room, just for you to practice guitar, Isn't this good? "

Li Yan put the guitar on the floor of the room, walked over and looked at the scenery outside the window, the corner of his mouth was shallow, the scenery was really beautiful.

Qingge took something out of his pocket, handed it to that person, and laughed: "The real estate certificate says your name. Except for the money to buy a house and ask Wang Yi, your mother still has almost two million in the card. It's enough for you to spend a long time, and you keep it, at least enough to complete your studies. In the future, you don't have to worry about it. "

Li Yan pursed his lips, but didn't reach out to pick them up.

"..." Qingge was confused, "Why don't you pick up the money? This is what your mother left you."

Is this the so-called rebellious period? Don't even have money? But no matter what time, he likes money!

"I still have money." Li Yan looked down at the floor, stubborn. He didn't want to lose contact with this person. If he did, wouldn't they meet again? Forgive him for not caring about this.

"?"

Qingge looked at the person who was about the same height as himself, and after he said it, he instantly felt wronged like a child, didn't he bully him?

Li Yan looked up at him and asked, "Will it bother you?"

Qingge shook his head dumbly, and couldn't say anything about the trouble, he would certainly do what he promised. However, he hasn't figured out what happened so far, after all, his rebellious period ended before coming out, and then so many years passed, so many things happened, how can he guess what the child thinks now.

"Can you help me keep it?" Li Yan asked softly.

"?"

Qingge blinked, holding a card and a real estate certificate, his face aghast, "Is this for me?"

No, what's the situation between these two mothers and sons, is he so good?

Millions of houses, without hesitation, just give him directly?

He was engraved on my head that I was a good person?

"You agreed just now." Li Yan's tone was a little aggrieved.

"Wait." Qingge couldn't stop crying, interrupting him, "Do you mean to put these things here? No, the card is fine, I can transfer it directly to you if you want to use the money, but you still have the real estate certificate. Sometimes you might need to do things on your side. "

Li Yan reached for the real estate certificate, leaving a solitary card lying in the heart of the young singer.

Qing Ge: "..." You are really sincere.

"Then set it so, you tell me if you don't have enough money, as long as you are not afraid that I will run away." Qingge put the card away, his face circled, "You just said what I agree with? What do I seem to be? Didn't you say that? " Don't dig yourself.