Chapter 26: Not at all, I feel bad

In the room, Qingge couldn't sleep, lying on the bed playing mobile phone, hanging a thin blanket on the waist, although there was a little itch on his body, but it was much better, he still went to see the comments of the little angel, recently received Ruby received soft hands ~~~

Duan Yujing came in with porridge, and Chen Chen followed, and he was very anxious when he heard that the elder brother was sick. For him, in the past few months, he has completely regarded the elder brother as a family, and he followed Like his brother, he feel that his little brother should be spoiled. Although Qingge usually does housework at home, he is often stopped by his younger brother before he can start.

Qingge heard a sound, turned around, saw Duan Yujing and the two of them, and stood up with a smile on the bed: "Jing Ge, why didn't YuChen go to rest?"

Duan Yujing put the porridge aside, and leaned over to explore the temperature on Qingge's forehead, chuckling: "It's gone."

"Little brother, are you still uncomfortable? The older brother made delicious food for you, and you just have to eat it." Yu Chen also gathered up and comforted awkwardly.

"I'm okay. You're going to eat supper to rest. You have to get up early tomorrow." Qingge smiled and rubbed his brother's hair. Why is this child so painful?

"I see, younger brother, you need to take a good rest." Yu Chen smiled gently, asked his brother with his eyes, and after agreeing, sat down at the bed and drank porridge together.

Qingge suddenly remembered the jade goddess of mercy bought in the morning, pretending to pull it out of his pocket, and smiled: "Yu Chen, come here, I give this to you, see if you like it? This is the first time little brother made money, and to buy it and give it, later You can buy a better one. "

Chen Chen bit his spoon and stared at Yujing for a second, then flew into Qingge's arms without much effort, secretly red eyes, and frightened the other two people.

"What's wrong? YuChen is so big and still shy?" Qingge touched the back of his younger brother. Rarely, IQ stayed on the line. Thinking that maybe the child was shy, he patted his back lovingly. In fact, his IQ is not off-line, but he likes to coquettishly in front of his lover.

"No, I like it very much, thank you little brother." Duan Yuchen secretly red eyes, but still don't want to admit that he is shy. The little brother is really nice to him, and he will be told to rest early at night like his brother. Usually there are no good things. He will forget himself.

"Well, you just wear it from your little brother. After eating supper early and go to rest, otherwise you will be less energetic in class tomorrow." Duan Yujing looked at the back of his brother. Although he did not treat him badly these years, he was busy with his studies and company. Usually, his brother is sensible, and he will inevitably ignore it. He can only make up for it. After all, from the young one, watching the little man he has grown up to now, the affection he paid is not false.

However, he is not good at expressing, or the two brothers are not very talkative people, usually talking about his brother's school when they eat most, and the rest of the time, they rarely have time to chat.

Qingge wore the ring around his neck with a smile. It was very suitable. It seems that his vision is still good: "It's very good. I heard that Guanyin has an evil effect. Let it protect your life."

"Yeah!" Chen Chen looked down, feeling warm.

Yu Chen went back to rest after eating supper. After all, he will have to get up early for class tomorrow. Unlike these two, one is the company owner. It doesn't matter if it 's late. One is a college student who has not started school. thing.