Chapter 37: Brother's maintenance

The half-month military training life was soon over, and almost everyone was in a circle, except for Qingge and Yao Muchen who opened a small stove. After starting the class, Qingge went back to the dormitory from time to time to see the beauty. Surprisingly, the beauty is not in the dormitory recently. Except that Yao Muchen would wait for him in the dormitory when he was going to class.

"La la la la"

Today is a rare weekend. In the early morning, Qingge hummed and sang the two slender thin legs, pulled a pair of furry slippers, and wore only a white shirt on the body. The shirt was only tied with the buttons below. The neckline was wide open, and the silver chain wearing the ring was also exposed. There was a little red mark at the collarbone. The length of the shirt covered his hips, and the size was the boyfriend's shirt.

Qingge opened the curtains in the room and threw the sheets into the washing machine. He took the quilts out of the two rooms to the balcony and dried the clothes. He sat in bed and coded in a good mood. The previously agreed script has already been sent to Qi Xing Ge. By the way, it has also received a lot of rewards, and then Jinjiang has a profit, and he withdrew it by the way.

At this time, some micro-films made by college students began to appear on the Internet, with low cost, and everyone was interested in watching them. The most popular one is a modern romance micro-film called "A Dream of Ten Years", which is about Because of various misunderstandings, a pair of lovers separated for ten years, worked hard, and remembered each other. Finally, they went through the story of Qian Fan still coming together. The plot is dog-blooded, but many people can't bear watching it. This kind of broken mirror is the most tearful in the audience.

Fang Zhi, that is, acting and singing, sent the reward directly to Qingge, and asked him if he could continue to write some small scripts. After receiving a positive response, another career of Qingge was born. The name of Qingge Liushang was slowly appeared on the screenwriters of online micro movies, and gradually entered the public eye.

"Brother, I'm back!"

Qingge was lying on the balcony to see the scenery, and the sheets had been dried, but he always felt that the balcony was out of space, as if something was missing. Now he heard the sound coming downstairs, and ran back to the room, ​​forget to change Clothes.

Duan Yuchen ran upstairs, put his schoolbag in the room, and knocked on the door of his brother's room: "Little brother, I have seen you, and you wear so little to the balcony to blow hair."

Qingge, who was changing clothes in the room, acted stiffly. Since the last time he caught cold, the two of them stared at him tightly. He changed his clothes at will, ran to open the door, and laughed, "Xiaochen, why are you back so early today? Isn't it usually half past eleven?" It's not yet eleven.

Duan To Yuchen drummed his cheeks: "Saturday, we left the class in advance, and you forgot it, brother. Brother, don't wear so few clothes and go out to blow hair. What if you gets cold?"

Qingge squeezed his brother's face with a smile: "It's all right, what are you afraid of? Okay, are you hungry? Let's go eat."

Duan Yuchen nodded gently: "Isn't my brother eating together?"

"Jing Ge is in the neighbouring city, and I rushed back at night, shall I take you out to eat?" Qingge returned to the room with his mobile phone and wallet. After thinking about it, holding the car key, "What does Xiaochen want to eat?"

"Okay, brother, are you free after lunch?" Duan Chenchen asked with expectation.

"Yes, what's wrong?" Qingge led people down the stairs.

"Our school is going to host an Olympiad contest. I signed up for it and wanted to buy materials." Duan Yuchen said with a smile.

Qingge rubbed his hair with a smile: "Of course, I can go with you, by the way, we just buy some food, the refrigerator at home is a bit empty."