Chapter 81: A love rival appears?

"By the way, if you come to entangle Li Li again, as a brother, I should be able to drive the rights of a guardian and sue you, and the law should not help you."

"Li Li, get in the car." Qingge screamed with a smile, ignoring the two anxious people behind him.

Without the puppet of Li Yan, they naturally couldn't get involved in Lin's affairs. I really don't understand, is that money more important than their grand nephew?

Li Yan sat in the front passenger seat and pursed his lips, "Does mom really say that?"

"Huh?" Qingge was driving intently, and said to Li Yan , "I did receive something from my aunt, but not in the strict sense of guardianship, but also notarized by the lawyer. The last words, probably means that if someone wants to use your guardianship to speak, I can come forward as your guardian. So you don't have to worry. "

"Um." Li Yan looked out the window and gave a low voice. "Brother, why are you here?"

Qingge smiled: "Bring my son out to buy food."

son? Li Li turned his head, only to see the big dog squatting in the back seat, swept away, his voice was a little surprised: "Can I touch it?"

"Yes, Jam is very obedient." Qingge said with a smile, "Jam ~ come here a little."

Jam really obediently probed over his head, and his broad forehead struck the back of Qingge's chair.

"Is it called jam?" Li Yan reached over his back and touched it. The smooth and shiny fur was very comfortable, causing Jam to glance at him.

"Yes, its original owner called it like this, neither Jing Ge nor I took the name, so it called with its former owner." Qingge said with a smile, "Where are you going, I'll send you over." "

For such a long time, Li Yan heard the name of another man from Qingge's mouth for the first time. He was a little curious and didn't know what to say. He just jammed his neck and smoothed it, saying, "Just think of it. Look at the books and buy them back if you have the right ones. "

"If you are not in a hurry, or buy a dog food with Jam, I will take you back later." Qingge smiled lightly.

"Will it bother you?" Li Yan ticked the corner of his mouth, and at first glance he liked jam.

"No." Qingge laughed. Has their jam risen to the point of being beloved?

Qingge parked his car at the pet shop they used to go to, and walked to the back seat to pull the jam down.

"Woof!"

Seeing the animals in the pet shop, Jam could not wait to rush in, and Qingge almost stood still.

"Jam, run slowly, you dog!" Qingge really can't take it, only to hear that someone is going crazy, but he didn't expect his son to have a crazy dog.

Li Yan heard him say jam-colored dogs, some could not help but follow him into.

"Hello, sirs. Welcome. May I have a point? We have all kinds of snacks and toys for dogs in our shop." A clerk came up and asked.

"No need to say hello, let's see for ourselves." Qingge smiled lightly and pulled the jam to the shelf.

The jam was very clever. At a glance, I knew that Dad was going to buy food for himself. He stretched out his front feet and chopped it onto the shelf. He bit his sack of favorite beef jerky and handed it to Dad. His eyes were full of expectations.

Qingge was picking dog food with his back to his face, but didn't see it.

Li Yan took the snack in his mouth and asked, "Brother, Jam wants this."