Chapter 72: Happy and slow

Qingge kicked him with a smile and scolded him, "What did you say? I heard you ring the doorbell and just came out of the kitchen, OK? Thanks, I also boiled mung bean paste for you."

"Why don't you see Mu Chen? Didn't you usually go to class with him? Didn't you invite him to come with him?" Shen Zeyu ducked away and smiled.

"I called him. He said there was something at home and he didn't have time to come." Qingge put a piece of peach in his mouth and wiped his hands. "You eat first, you're welcome. I'll see Jing Ge. "

Before Qingge came to the kitchen, his brother's cry came from the other side: "Little brother! Jam always licks me, please come and help me."

"Hey, here it is." Qingge couldn't help crying and laughing, how could there be such a stupid brother?

Shen Zeyu smiled forward and looked back.

In the bathroom, the jam has been washed, the hair is dripping on the body, and there are some foams that have not been washed, unlike the cuteness in ordinary days, they look pitiful.

Duan Yuchen was even worse. I didn't know whether to bathe jam or take a bath by myself. A lot of water stains on the T-shirt and trousers were wet. Even the small face was not spared and his hair was wet. Seeing Qingge coming in, he said pitifully: "Little brother, jam bullies me, it keeps moving and splashes me with water."

"Woof!" Jam also refused to be outdone, Qingge called a sympathy for Bo.

Qingge held back a smile, walked in, took a large bath towel and wrapped his brother, wiped the water on his body, and patted his head: "It's okay, wipe it first, I'll wash it for you. "

Qingge took the shower again, tried the water temperature, walked to the side of the jam, squatted, and touched the head of the jam, soothing: "Jam obediently, first wash the soap for you, or dad won't let you hold you. "

"Woof woof!" Jam really sat down nicely, originally wanted to go up and lick Qingge, but turned his head as soon as he got closer, Dad had another taste! Humph!

Duan Yuchen was wronged on the side: "Little brother, jam it is bullying me, you see it is pretty good now!"

"Yes, yes, it's not our little dust's fault, jam is not good, the little brother will help you to teach it, and now quickly dry the water, don't catch cold." Qingge side coaxed the jam, but also had to coax one Big boy. However, Jam was really good in front of him, and sometimes he spoiled him and sold him, completely unlike the naughty in front of his brother.

"Dog ~" Suddenly there was a milky and milky voice behind. It turned out that Shen Sirui wanted to touch the jam and leaned forward, Shen Zeyu was almost unable to hold people.

"Sirui, don't come here first, the floor is wet, don't fall down, Zeyu, you hug him." Qingge reluctantly looked at the chubby dude just to lean in, holding the jam and turning in a direction, letting contemplation Rui can see the jam.

"Brother Zeyu." Duan Yuchen found several people at the door, his face was still embarrassed, and he grumbled to express his grievance.

Shen Zeyu freed his hand to pinch Chen's face and joked, "Oh, why is this so wronged? Come, this is Brother Liu, this is Brother Xia Feng, you haven't seen it yet."

Duan Yuchen wiped his wet hair with a bath towel and responded neatly: "Good brother Ziliu, good brother Xia Feng."

Mo Ziliu laughed: "Yu Chen is good, Ze Yu didn't tell us, otherwise I should make up a gift for you."

"No need." Duan Yuchen smiled happily. "My little brother has money. I asked him to buy it for me."

Zhang Xiafeng, who was about to speak, changed the topic silently: "... big tyrant."