Chapter 75: My Understanding

In order not to make up the flowers, Mu Jin drank the small bowl of lotus seeds in a very elegant manner, and let Wang Yang share the fruits brought by Qingge to the same crew, so he stood up and took care of his clothes. , Laughed: "Qingge, I'm going to film, should you watch?"

"Hey, is it okay? Will it disturb you for filming?" Qingge curiously said that it would be nice to be able to watch, but he was afraid he would disturb others.

Mu Jin pointed to a box of dim sum in the insulated box: "This is not for me. Go and see Zhang Dao together. You have to cooperate next time. It 's good if you are familiar. Zhang Dao is easy-going. "

Unable to hold back the curiosity, Qingge followed Mu Jin to film the movie, but he didn't take food, and he was not stupid. He gave Zhang Dao food in front of so many people. Isn't this strange? So just let Mu Jin's assistant send it over.

"Okay, everyone is in place." The court was set up.

Qingge was sitting on the small bench next to him, holding his chin and watching Mu Xiong playing in the sky. He sighed in his heart, this face value, this acting skills, really great, as a melon-eating crowd is particularly enjoyable.

This scene was a male first and a male second scene. Mu Huan and Ruan Xing met several times, but they were always stuck. Ruan Xing is also aware of his problems and frequently apologizes, but the more he apologizes, the more nervous he becomes.

"Ka, Ruan Xing, your relationship is not in place, take a break and come again." The deputy director shouted with a loud speaker.

Qingge frowned, looked up, and only knew Mu Jin's assistant. He whispered, "Hello, can you show me Mu's script? I'm just curious, or if you tell me about the second man What role does it play? "

Wang Yang froze, but he wasn't good at acting, so he passed the script. The young man's relationship with Mu Jin was definitely not an ordinary friend, so it was ok to come.

Qingge turned it over and got a general understanding. In fact, he didn't read it in full, but couldn't hold up Mu Jin's homework. After reading a part, plus Mu Jing's notes, he probably knew it.

When being stopped again, the director asked Ruan Xing to go back and adjust again, and Mu Jingl returned to the seat here.

Qingge watched him come back, and someone had made tea and water. He raised his paw weakly: "Mu, can I say a few words?"

Mu Jin laughed at him and nodded: "Why are you polite to me? Say it."

"I don't think the second man's feelings are in place. He was unwilling to succumb to the people first, and he regretted it after he knew the truth, but there was more than that--" Qingge said slowly.

"Oh, what else? Come and listen."

Before Qingge's words were finished, he was heard by Zhang Dao who just passed here. He was a little surprised. This kid, you said he didn't understand the world, and he secretly gave you some food to eat, but you said he had Think about it, but don't see him come close.

After waiting for so long, he just didn't come to say hello and sat far away, just like a schoolboy who listened to class well. At the beginning, Mr. Duan said that he was lazy. When he left the shopkeeper, he thought he was polite. After this period of time, he finally confirmed that he was really lazy. Everything is under the responsibility of his personal assistant Xiao Li.

Qingge was startled by the sound that suddenly appeared behind him. Looking back, it was Zhang Dao, a little squinting. "Zhang Dao, hey, why are you here?"

Zhang Xin was amused by his child, nodded, pulled a stool and sat down beside him, motioned him to continue.

"I think--" Qing mge just wanted to say what he thought.